Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club Website relaunched

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great start - good work. One observation - the Twitter feed has an expletive prominent at the top of it - given it looks like an auto-feed of the SC twitter feed, may be better for the admin not to retweet such stuff if you want the site to be suitable for our younger/more sensitive fans ?
I don’t know who the Twitter admin is but I’ve emailed the OP to point it out.
I’m admin on the FB group, but can’t sort out tweets.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great start - good work. One observation - the Twitter feed has an expletive prominent at the top of it - given it looks like an auto-feed of the SC twitter feed, may be better for the admin not to retweet such stuff if you want the site to be suitable for our younger/more sensitive fans ?
Fixed. Sorry. Thanks for highlighting this

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Looks good to me, too.
Just a passing thought, though: might you want to consider modernising the Supporters' Club logo as well, even if only to turn the seagull to face the other way to match the club logo?

Good point. This is our "official" logo as provided by the club
1686041649312.png

The traditional supporter's club logo was designed years ago and is one we chose to retain.

A change of the traditional logo could be debated at the AGM

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Well I just tried to sign up for membership and it said I had lifetime membership? When did that happen, not sure if I’ve ever signed up for it.
Jack, we've had a look at this and can't understand how it happened. Can I ask you to try again. We'd love to have you join up.
If it doesn't work again, pm me with your email so we can look in to it deeper.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Thanks to @JackStraw we now have a link to his Falmer Watch Photo Diary in the Links section.
Oh that brings back memories

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
BHA supporters club social event at the Sussex County FA headquarters at Culver Road, Lancing, BN15 9AX, on the evening of Wednesday, 20th March 2024. (The venue is a short walk from Lancing Station.) Our guest speaker is Mr Howard Webb, Chief Refereeing Officer of the Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

This'll be good ???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
BHA supporters club social event at the Sussex County FA headquarters at Culver Road, Lancing, BN15 9AX, on the evening of Wednesday, 20th March 2024. (The venue is a short walk from Lancing Station.) Our guest speaker is Mr Howard Webb, Chief Refereeing Officer of the Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

This'll be good ???
Pop into green grocers on way, stock up on soft fruits and should be a good evening! :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

This'll be good ???
Will he be apologising to us for the decisions given to Man City to keep them in the race?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm pretty sure I'm a member. Paid a fiver I think. I get emails through. I remember when the splendid Liz was involved. Feisty lady, but loved her to bits. Great character.

Jul 7, 2003

This'll be good ???
Would love to see Howard’s face if he walked on stage to see RDZ sat in the front row.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would love to see Howard’s face if he walked on stage to see RDZ sat in the front row.
Given the state of EPL referee’s eye-sight, this would be like the scene from Lionel Richie’s Hello video.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Supporters Club have two more guest speaker nights coming up

Gary Willard PGMOL coach and former PL referee January 24th

Jonny Cantor BBC Radio Sussex February 8th

Both are open exclusively to supporters club members. Join for a fiver at www.bhasc.com

Unsurprisingly our Howard Webb night is already oversubscribed, so only those who have applied for a ticket already will be in the random draw to actually attend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here