Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion shirts artwork

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Phoenix Brewery one is the finest shirt we've ever worn imo. We should of added the red pin stripe on this season's tbh.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes.

We unveiled this season’s home kit in the final away game of last season, at Burnley.

Pretty sure they don't come out until well after the season ends. I think we saw them last year because of the late finish.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Pretty sure they don't come out until well after the season ends. I think we saw them last year because of the late finish.

Think you are right. Never before in my Albion supporting history have l seen us don the following season's strip in our last game.

In fact l can recall a couple of occasions when the new season's shirt wasn't available for purchase until after the season had got underway.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't think artist is an Albion fan. Since looking at the link I have been bombarded by ads on Facebook - there is a similar piece of artwork for all the PL teams.

Zuckerberg’s probably doing a painting of you as we speak that’ll pop up in your ad feed next week, USD 69.99

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It’s an interesting choice of shirts, surprised he chose the shirt we lost at Wembley in, think the TSB would be a better choice of sponsor on that one. Beautifully painted but I guess no two people would make the same selection, hence it’ll always be a bit decisive.

Or even divisive?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Think you are right. Never before in my Albion supporting history have l seen us don the following season's strip in our last game.

In fact l can recall a couple of occasions when the new season's shirt wasn't available for purchase until after the season had got underway.

Yes, although an exception would be Wembley 1991 when they wore the Chewitt strip but with the NOBO logo.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
True, l was forgetting that. Then again l have been trying to forget that entire match, Wembley final or not, it was hardly our proudest day on a football pitch!

Yes, I missed a Sunday cricket match for that. It was my first trip to Wembley. Such a dull affair.

I remember throwing up on Wembley way after some rotten warm beer and raising a can to the Albion coach as it drove by, directors uneasily waving back. We all did the early 20s routine.

Very odd season that. I did bemoan about the long away trips where the football actually mattered. Prior to that they were just good days out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
it's the TSB home shirt that's my fave, (2nd from the left in the 2nd row of pic). Mind you, it would need to be worn with plain colour shorts, not the monstrosity that were blue and white striped, that complimented it at the time.

I really liked the TSB white away shirt. Really looked quite classy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here