Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (C) vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Cheers lads it's been a blast. It'll a whole different bag of nuts next season - bring it on! Thick or thin, rain or shine - Amex an' all we'll support you. We are Brighton! The dream lives on from Reinalt to the Championship and beyond........

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The final table may well show that we scraped home as champions by two points.

No. It'll just show we're champions. Everyone forgets the rest, it's not as if anyone challenged us from September onwards. 8 months in the lead, we were so far ahead we effectively stopped to tie our laces before walking over the finishing line and still no need for a photo finish. 2nd place is only something to celebrate if you enjoy being the 1st loser. Adkins take note!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our blip in form came at the right time :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No one's going to say so but once you've got nothing to play for from so early on I don't blame the players for easing off. Nothing to prove. As someone said only thing left for us to do was find someone at Soton to look after the dogs for the last 6 weeks of the season whilst we went on holiday. That's how easy it's been. If anything, blame the clubs below us for not putting up enough competition when it counted.

Soton getting cocky now is a bit rubbish - they're the football equivalent of someone crowing about doing a stinky fart...it just hasn't quite dawned on them yet that it's because they've followed through.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
today was a top performace in my eyes, we just laacked that final finish, we dominated Uddersfield for the 90 mins, they were really average in attack, infact thats a compliment to them, they were awful in attack but had excellent shape at the back and you can see why they are unbeaten in a while, but they have no class players at all. Brighton run rings round them today and they could not cope. If Murray had played today I am convinced it would have been a rout.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
FFS Brighton. What the f*** is wrong with you!!!

Now I'll have to wait two whole days until I can open this champagne.

Cocks.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
today was a top performace in my eyes, we just laacked that final finish, we dominated Uddersfield for the 90 mins, they were really average in attack, infact thats a compliment to them, they were awful in attack but had excellent shape at the back and you can see why they are unbeaten in a while, but they have no class players at all. Brighton run rings round them today and they could not cope. If Murray had played today I am convinced it would have been a rout.

Someone else still suffering a hangover from the promotion party me thinks!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
FFS Brighton. What the f*** is wrong with you!!!

Now I'll have to wait two whole days until I can open this champagne.

Cocks.

Technically you have to wait til the last day of the season, if you lose 8-0 next saturday, and Huddersfield win 8-0 they would go up on goal difference (depending on how much you win by v plymouth). I know it's highly unlikely, but it's still possible.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Technically you have to wait til the last day of the season, if you lose 8-0 next saturday, and Huddersfield win 8-0 they would go up on goal difference (depending on how much you win by v plymouth). I know it's highly unlikely, but it's still possible.

That's of course if they win at Plymouth :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hopefully Calderon will go back to defending school in the summer. Great in going forward but once again very poor in defence & gave away at least two of the goals.

If we get LuaLua back on a season long loan we won't need Calde to go bombing down the wing as there will be Benno or Nooney doing that

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barnes goal, the last penalty at Withdean.

[yt]w6uP3VPN_8A[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here