[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think its Purdy :)

Love Black and Green combo before, and with a round neck its ticks all the boxes for me :)

Gonzo BHA

Sep 3, 2004
BN1
I think it's quite smart on the whole but I think the collar looks a bit shit. Anyone else agree?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very nice in an 'I wouldn't buy it anyway' sort of way.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Don't like over-complicated trim on stripes (sleeves/collar fine). And I frigging hate - and always will - the inverse badge.

But I'm sure it will grow on me.

Edit: Prefer the much 'cleaner' concept kit in the OP. And that's the problem with concept kits. Dozens out there, so there's ALWAYS one which would be preferable.
I prefer the actual kit, I like the darker green and I think the shoulders look odd in the concept shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is that. I realised that with the hyper turq.

Looks brilliant on the players. Would look stupid on me.
I absolutely don't care if I look like a boiled sweet. Shirts ordered for me and the boy.

Opted for a name on the back that will hopefully not leave me where 'Virgo' left me a week before he left for Glasgow :facepalm: :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Initial thought'

f*** sake, another shit kit.

I hope the home kit isn't the same but in blue and white. I fear it will be though.

My second thought is:

it looks better on my small phone screen than my computer monitor so that's good news for those in the west upper.

My third thought is: I seem to dislike all our kits these days so maybe I'm just a miserable bugger when it comes to the kit.

My fourth thought is: ah, f*** it. It's only a kit.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It will sell shit loads and that's all that matters. It's quite 'smart'.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a like for me. Very good. But the away kit you can do what you want with.

I really hope the home kit is back to classic for this season though. None of this H stuff.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Brilliant shirt. I’ll be buying that. Absolutely love it! Is it even off a template? Because if it is I can’t find it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Initial thought'

f*** sake, another shit kit.

I hope the home kit isn't the same but in blue and white. I fear it will be though.

My second thought is:

it looks better on my small phone screen than my computer monitor so that's good news for those in the west upper.

My third thought is: I seem to dislike all our kits these days so maybe I'm just a miserable bugger when it comes to the kit.

My fourth thought is: ah, f*** it. It's only a kit.

Nobody is going to be looking at our away kit from West Upper.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I don't really care about shirts. Haven't bought one since I was a teenager.

As long as it's not really shit looking, and as long as it's popular with the kids (which it will be) and we sell a lot, then I'm happy.

That said, this one does look quite COOL. If it were £50 cheaper I'd probably wear one in bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports