Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Don't like over-complicated trim on stripes (sleeves/collar fine). And I frigging hate - and always will - the inverse badge.

But I'm sure it will grow on me.

Edit: Prefer the much 'cleaner' concept kit in the OP. And that's the problem with concept kits. Dozens out there, so there's ALWAYS one which would be preferable.

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The away kit is brilliant love the colour assuming home kit will be identical but in blue and white

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm sure a lot will like it, but I've always disliked wide stripes.

Oh well, no biggie, it is what it is.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I know it's basically just our current home kit (which I don't like) in different colours but my oh my it is a stunner.
It's not though, is it?

Current home kit has pinstripes down the middle of the main stripes.

That's the specific bit which many don't like - especially the weird pinstripe which joins the collar.

May 1, 2023
I think it's a lovely kit.

However, I'm sure a few Villa fans will be harking back to their 94/95 away kit. Stick Muller on the front, shade in the white and change the badge a d theres not a lot of difference...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Love it. A kit fit for europe. Finally Nike deliver. And all it took was finishing top 6 in the Premier League and nearing the end of a 10 year deal.

I also love that the marketing team have finally made some nice pictures of the kit where it's actually been steamed and the lighting is nice.

NB

I'm actually stunned that I have nothing to moan about. Not gonna look to hard at it, though. Let's enjoy this moment.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I really like that. Can absolutely imagine the South American lads going flair crazy in that.

Looks like a Brazilian league side's kit. Yes, I'm convinced. Ordering.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Don't like over-complicated trim on stripes (sleeves/collar fine). And I frigging hate - and always will - the inverse badge.

But I'm sure it will grow on me.

Edit: Prefer the much 'cleaner' concept kit in the OP. And that's the problem with concept kits. Dozens out there, so there's ALWAYS one which would be preferable.
Sorry but am inclined to agree. The shirt in the original post looks nicer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here