Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton getting stick at old trafford

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sad that you have your biggest game of the decade, at Old Trafford, and all you can sing about is Brighton fans taking it au derierre, sad fuckers

I take it as a complement actually - their gate against Millwall (16k I think) was confirmation that their real derby (and hate opponents) is our good selves (and vice versa) - long may this continue and I reckon they'll have a full house to watch us extract full and comprehensive revenge on 31st January

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd say palace had the better of the first half, I hope they win. That will be another couple of weeks where they have one eye on a cup game......two injuries to palace so far.

What's not to like :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Nice to see they care about us so much - bless their little cotton socks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is Poyet listening to the Palace fans? He SHOULD be.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tonight I am mainly drinking hot chocolate with a generous helping of brandy.......a fine combination it is too.

D

Deleted member 18477

That was a harsh sending off/penalty!

It wasn't a handball! Ref is a wanker! When things are going right for you... You get the luck! They certainly got some luck there. Spurs 3-2 FT I reckon!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It wasn't a handball! Ref is a wanker! When things are going right for you... You get the luck! They certainly got some luck there. Spurs 3-2 FT I reckon!

They still seemed to think it was handball in the studio but it certainly didn't look like it to me.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
It doesn't help much when on page five of our local paper we get a picture of a load of naked gays. Makes us complete laughing stocks

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Isn't it a well known fact that Darren Ambrose is gay? That's the irony, in fact I'm sure he went/is going out with Will Young!

Edit: right on cue!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Turned it over to that jungle bollocks showing what total shite the game is. And Peter Andre has just entered the camp

"sigh"

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f***. c*nt. f***.

edit - bollocks. shit. bugger.

another edit - crap.

another edit - haha!!!!

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003