• Other (name)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ooooh here's as good a place as any.

Anyone else watching Ensico and Sarimento warming up v Southampton?

The very epitome of 2 kids, with stupid amounts of talent, just pissing about with a football.
Everyone else going through their set routines with various coaches while those two are playing real life FIFA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Too early to say but I'm most excited about Buonanotte.
For the comedy commentary potential?

Warren's tongue will be tied in absolute Buonanottes

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Billy Gilmour, given some actual game time. Might need a few players to move on first, but his time will most assuredly come, either here or elsewhere

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Billy Gilmour and Julio Ensico should be the ones, but they tend to fade in and out. They're young, they're trying too hard to impress

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I was hoping it was going to be Datro Fofana, but looks like Chelsea have snuck in there and got to him, I wonder how and when they became aware of him?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I was hoping it was going to be Datro Fofana, but looks like Chelsea have snuck in there and got to him, I wonder how and when they became aware of him?
I’m sure that Paul Winstanley would be able to answer that! 😡

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Thought Billy Gilmour until the Charlton game, but he looked like a boy. Adingra seems to be turning it on in Belgium. But the young Argentine got my vote.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
For the comedy commentary potential?

Warren's tongue will be tied in absolute Buonanottes
I believe the answer lies in Warren not tackling this one head on. Warren needs to call the player something entirely different.

The answer could be using the nickname already in use. He could call him 'Facu' right from the start, and stick to it, so that it quickly becomes accepted. I think it could work. He'll need to have Johnny Cantor (JC to Warren) onboard of course.

#takecontrolwarren
#warrenpunditrysolutions

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I believe the answer lies in Warren not tackling this one head on. Warren needs to call the player something entirely different.

The answer could be using the nickname already in use. He could call him 'Facu' right from the start, and stick to it, so that it quickly becomes accepted. I think it could work. He'll need to have Johnny Cantor (JC to Warren) onboard of course.

#takecontrolwarren
#warrenpunditrysolutions
BBC says no

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Ooooh here's as good a place as any.

Anyone else watching Ensico and Sarimento warming up v Southampton?

The very epitome of 2 kids, with stupid amounts of talent, just pissing about with a football.
Everyone else going through their set routines with various coaches while those two are playing real life FIFA.
Yes they were playing keppy uppy together .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

#takecontrolwarren
#warrenpunditrysolutions
I can see him getting that 'a' and 'u' mixed up :facepalm:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Seems fine to me but BBC would have to go off the air for a month if one of their radio commentators said "f*** you" 50 times per game
Damn, you're right, and so it HWT. I thought I had the makings of a business idea there. Back to packing shelves in the supermarket for me then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here