Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton - Friday nights

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wheres good? Mid-Late 20s group into mixed stuff, so nothing too off track in terms of music. Looking at all the club listings, seems to be a load of Indie nights on at the clubs on the seafront. Any bars open late (3-4am ?) that are decent?

Cheers

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're all to old,Brighton on a Friday night?10 years ago maybe, no thanks but funny thing is i used to love it,Tuseday Thursday Friday Saturday and even Sunday

East street is worth looking at but you look after yourself out there.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Couldn't find anything that good in the listings for Coalition or Above Audio for tonight. Fridays seem on their arse a bit! East Street bars good, but seem to die off quite early.

Opted for London instead! Cheers all

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Above Audio would have been rammed tonight as it's Schtumm downstairs (which you should all really hit up as it's PBR Streetgang and they go off)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Above Audio would have been rammed tonight as it's Schtumm downstairs (which you should all really hit up as it's PBR Streetgang and they go off)

Oh man, maybe I looked at the wrong date then. PBR Streetgang are decent, seen them in Manchester earlier in the year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm 26 and the few times I've found myself down the seafront in places BANGIN' out house music, I've felt way too old for it.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Don't know if it's the current norm, but Friday night generally seems quiet, due to the lack of funds around, with people just going out on Saturday ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Couldn't find anything that good in the listings for Coalition or Above Audio for tonight. Fridays seem on their arse a bit! East Street bars good, but seem to die off quite early.

Opted for London instead! Cheers all

It's very quiet in Brighton on Friday and Saturday nights....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cant go wrong with the black lion, a bit of break beat or 90s hip hop, regualtorssssssss mount up.

only problem can get a little hot, but still a nice crowd.

above audios alright bit pricey and generally full of blokes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here