Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton footballers charged over match-fixing :-(

My bad, there's three other threads talking about a different Whitehawk FC further down the page. Carry on...
They are all subsequent to this one, so you can tell your 'bad' (whatever that is) that those three are the fixtures :D

What the 'awks ?
Yep, they mentioned the club and league that the players came from.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the OP was using one of these

wooden-spoon-lg-39852071.jpg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
They are all subsequent to this one, so you can tell your 'bad' (whatever that is) that those three are the fixtures :D

True, although their titles don't imply it's our own club being investigated. But, whatever, this probably shouldn't come as a surprise, especially following on from the earlier revelation that scammers were fixing Conference matches for ridiculous sums of money. I reckon there'll be further arrests over time.

True, although their titles don't imply it's our own club being investigated. But, whatever, this probably shouldn't come as a surprise, especially following on from the earlier revelation that scammers were fixing Conference matches for ridiculous sums of money. I reckon there'll be further arrests over time.
Indeed. El Pres really needs to merge all of them, with a title that doesn't implicate the Albion.
Did you read about the Billericay v Welling match which had a £1m riding on it in Asia?

I think the OP was using one of these

View attachment 49316
More like one of these
images

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Indeed. El Pres really needs to merge all of them, with a title that doesn't implicate the Albion.
Did you read about the Billericay v Welling match which had a £1m riding on it in Asia?

Not specific games, but there seems to be a growing market for this sort of thing in Asia. I suppose as the sport grows in popularity across the world, and money speaks louder, more people will take advantage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here