Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll put them in the same bracket as the tragic, sad tw@ts behind the West Stand on Saturday pre-match, who crowded round the Liverpool bus with their smartphones hanging in the air in a DESPERATE attempt to get a blurred picture of Sadio Mane or Jordan Henderson in giant headphones, scuttling across from one door to another. I literally had to SHOVE my way through these starstruck pricks so I could get to the turnstile and upstairs for a pint. The "oohs" and "ahhs" as they spotted their heroes made me want to vomit.

Its instances like that which make me feel like I'd embrace being back in the Championship, so we'd hopefully be free of these tourist dickhead clowns.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If you saw him in the local cafe, you’d be tempted to ask for a selfie, what’s the problem.

Been staying in a hotel this week, and at consecutive breakfasts I’ve seen Arsene Wenger (Monday), Rudy Gullitt (Tuesday) and Toby Alderwieldeld (Wednesday).

Not asked any of them for a selfie or autograph!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can’t remember the exact game but remember Richie Barker throwing his shirt into the Albion crowd and the recipient throwing it back, maybe that’s why we are not seeing many home shirts being donated?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'll put them in the same bracket as the tragic, sad tw@ts behind the West Stand on Saturday pre-match, who crowded round the Liverpool bus with their smartphones hanging in the air in a DESPERATE attempt to get a blurred picture of Sadio Mane or Jordan Henderson in giant headphones, scuttling across from one door to another. I literally had to SHOVE my way through these starstruck pricks so I could get to the turnstile and upstairs for a pint. The "oohs" and "ahhs" as they spotted their heroes made me want to vomit.

Its instances like that which make me feel like I'd embrace being back in the Championship, so we'd hopefully be free of these tourist dickhead clowns.

Kids will be kids - it's always been the same when the superstars come to town, even in the old days. Lets face it, these guys are world famous and kids aspire to play like them. Who cares?

If it's fully grown adults fawning over them and not there with their kids, on the other hand...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Better fans than the 70% who buggered off early.

I pay for 2 bloody expensive tickets plus parking, lose some of my voice supporting my team and get bloody little back in return. I left on the 88th minute with no signs of life from my team. I think that was a fair lifestyle choice to make and resent being badly compared to a few tourists who want a selfie with the opposition manager. This is the first season I have ever left a few games before the whistle and it's not for others to judge the many reasons why some fans want or need to get out before the rush. The football has been nothing to write home about lately, many have long journeys home, it was a midweek match with next day commitments to meet and a lot of fans, myself included, still take Covid seriously enough to want to escape without so many fans around them. If people want or need to bugger off early, don't judge them. Live and let live.

Jan 30, 2008

The voice of reason

Regards
DF

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kids will be kids - it's always been the same when the superstars come to town, even in the old days. Lets face it, these guys are world famous and kids aspire to play like them. Who cares?

If it's fully grown adults fawning over them and not there with their kids, on the other hand...

It was very much primarily adults. With so many phones in the air it looked like a cuffing Ed Sheeran concert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here