[Football] Brighton fans on clapham junction platform 2002

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
anyone who's in the know knows about CJ
regards
DF

Most aren't in the know, and don't want to be in the know. This is because there is so little to know that it's not worth knowing about.

But you know about it. And knowing that makes us happy for you.

:rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’d it’s the photo where a chap is pulling a moonie in the middle, then it’s certainly on here somewhere.

I’m only on my phone right now but I can have a hunt later this evening.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I haven't unfortunately.The photo was taken before they game I 've seen it I think on a thread here but it was a while ago. I was in the picture I just wanted to show my boy.I 'll have to have a look for that book.cheers
Bozza will have it... he was in the picture I think I was there too, we were kettled at Clapham J before the game, deliberately in my view... to ensure we didnt arrive until after the locals were in the ground... approx 200 of us all told.... the whole day was a complete cluster fook.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I went with my son and we were 'kettled' in the opposite direction to where I'd parked. Palace lard and gammon running up and down the roads past us. Pathetic. The last time I've bothered to go.

Jan 30, 2008
Bozza will have it... he was in the picture I think I was there too, we were kettled at Clapham J before the game, deliberately in my view... to ensure we didnt arrive until after the locals were in the ground... approx 200 of us all told.... the whole day was a complete cluster fook.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
of course we were, Sussex OB were outside the pub at 11.30am, i wonder who told them
regards
DF

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Did you get lost ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we left about 10 mins from the end and got out just before the gates got locked . . . . needed to head south to drown our sorrows ASAP!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
That day still pisses me off after all these years!!

Haven't been back to Selhurst, like the Lindfield fella. What a nightmare that was after the game. Took hours to get home....

P.S. The photo is NOT in the book

PPS But the photo is up here on NSC somewhere, remember it being discussed years ago on here. Happy hunting Bozza.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
20sec search...

arse.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here