Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans love a moan ..

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Ok we can all agree Brighton played below par tonight but , Brighton fans especially on NSC have become massive moaning bell ends !!. After every game you can guarantee 75% of the posts are moaning. When we win a game , people will moan about the pies being cold , or Barnes not being very good at interviews . If we lose a game or play shit it like we should be invincible. Its embarrassing some of the threads on this site .. How anyone can slate our team or management this season is beyond me . Wrexham were far from a shit team tonight and we didn't play our best, but we now have Newcastle in the 4th round of the fa cup. Brighton fans need to step of there high horse ... Who are you to call a jcl or a plastic who cares anyway if there paying for a ticket , do you want 12,000 empty seats around and can rename it Withdean?. I'm probably going to get slated for my spelling or moaned at for not searching an old thread relating to this ... But I couldn't give a shit because 90% of stuff posted on here is f***ing rubbish anyway

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ok we can all agree Brighton played below par tonight but , Brighton fans especially on NSC have become massive moaning bell ends !!. After every game you can guarantee 75% of the posts are moaning. When we win a game , people will moan about the pies being cold , or Barnes not being very good at interviews . If we lose a game or play shit it like we should be invincible. Its embarrassing some of the threads on this site .. How anyone can slate our team or management this season is beyond me . Wrexham were far from a shit team tonight and we didn't play our best, but we now have Newcastle in the 4th round of the fa cup. Brighton fans need to step of there high horse ... Who are you to call a jcl or a plastic who cares anyway if there paying for a ticket , do you want 12,000 empty seats around and can rename it Withdean?. I'm probably going to get slated for my spelling or moaned at for not searching an old thread relating to this ... But I couldn't give a shit because 90% of stuff posted on here is f***ing rubbish anyway

Totally agree but people get drawn into it and fuel the moans.

good for you for coming on here and not moaning, I take my hat off to you

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Well might Aswell get out it .. I'm not moaning about anything to do with the club just idiots on here . It's embarrassing

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Spot on with that. Thing is, a moaning minority is always the most audible, and can give the impression of a common concensus.

Just enjoying the result tonight myself !!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Haha spot on !!!

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
It is true, we were sub-par but.. it was always going to be an incredibly awkward game. Away at Wrexham, postponed a day, bad pitch. I think we did well to get the win out of it, even if it was on penalties. I am sure we can expect a much better performance against Newcastle! Think the boys all deserve a well-done for actually winning it.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Terryberry don't really think you can talk after a thread about dropping CMS .
I started that thread on saturday after BC game. I think after tonight's performance against a non league side my point is justified. Im not anti CMS, just think he is not performing to the level of his £3.2 million price tag

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I thought it was shite from start to finish. Gus out.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
The worst thing is slagging of our current team after some of the shhit we have had to watch in previous years ... This is the best season to be a Brighton fan since I have been alive . Liverpool , Newcastle and Sunderland at the Amex .. We all support Brighton together and all hate palace together !

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The worst thing is slagging of our current team after some of the shhit we have had to watch in previous years ... This is the best season to be a Brighton fan since I have been alive . Liverpool , Newcastle and Sunderland at the Amex .. We all support Brighton together and all hate palace together !

:facepalm:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I think this is the wurst team ever. Wrexham? They nearly bloody blew us apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here