Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wallington, in London Borough of Sutton:wave:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Orpington me. Know there are a few in the Hayes/West Wickham area as well.

Petts Wood here. It's possible I was talking to your parents/in-laws just after Christmas who said they were visiting from Brighton and were on a train back from London with your kids. My son happened to be wearing his Brighton hat and we got chatting.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Petts Wood here. It's possible I was talking to your parents/in-laws just after Christmas who said they were visiting from Brighton and were on a train back from London with your kids. My son happened to be wearing his Brighton hat and we got chatting.

Probably not me Falmer Flutter - folks stayed at home this xmas and haven't visited Orpington for a
while. Btw - I guess you've tried the "One Inn the Wood" at Petts Wood and Atul Kochhar's restaurant. Nice places
both.

WiggoWiggo

Aug 30, 2013
London
Another one here: Balham. Usually see a couple at Clapham Junction on my way down to home games. Looking forward to the rail replacement bus tomorrow.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Probably not me Falmer Flutter - folks stayed at home this xmas and haven't visited Orpington for a
while. Btw - I guess you've tried the "One Inn the Wood" at Petts Wood and Atul Kochhar's restaurant. Nice places
both.

Fair enough, obviously another fan in Orpington. Big fan of One Inn the Wood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here