Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fans at Cheltenham

Mar 9, 2008
Just wanted to say the 500 or so who made the trip to Cheltenham on Saturday were an absolute disgrace and throroughly let the club down. Who do you think you are exactly??? Getting behind the team like that when we're 2-0 down away from home against a team below us in the league! Cheering the team on right until the very end even though we're having a really tough season. And then to top it all off, going absolutely mental when we equalised :nono: You are an embarrassment to the club. May I remind you that in future you are only allowed to celebrate like that when we are scoring important goals against the likes of West Ham and Leeds. Actually, it makes me cringe the fact that we are even celebrating goals at all in league one. I would hope that all Brighton fans come to their senses and realise that its an utterly ridiculous concept. Afterall, we are the mighty Brighton and I am absolutely amazed that we are in the position we are in, given our hugely successful past. I was surprised that more people didn't leave the ground in disgust after Hinshe's goal. Leaving it that late to get a point against such dreadful oppostition. I can't make Leicester but when we play Hartlepool I'm looking for a much better reaction from the fans. I don't want to see any celebrating until we are at least 5-0 up. Maybe polite applause (even that might be hard going at Withers) when we score the third. But please remember that we should not be celebrating in the manner that we did against Cheltenham. Even if we were really up against it, its been a long hard season so far, we had travelled a long way, we really love the albion through thin and thinner, we were all desperate not to lose against a team worse off for points, it was still no excuse for that show of passion. Shame on the team too for battling right up until the end! A sad day following the Albion. :censored:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:lolol:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Just wanted to say the 500 or so who made the trip to Cheltenham on Saturday were an absolute disgrace and throroughly let the club down. Who do you think you are exactly??? Getting behind the team like that when we're 2-0 down away from home against a team below us in the league! Cheering the team on right until the very end even though we're having a really tough season. And then to top it all off, going absolutely mental when we equalised :nono: You are an embarrassment to the club. May I remind you that in future you are only allowed to celebrate like that when we are scoring important goals against the likes of West Ham and Leeds. Actually, it makes me cringe the fact that we are even celebrating goals at all in league one. I would hope that all Brighton fans come to their senses and realise that its an utterly ridiculous concept. Afterall, we are the mighty Brighton and I am absolutely amazed that we are in the position we are in, given our hugely successful past. I was surprised that more people didn't leave the ground in disgust after Hinshe's goal. Leaving it that late to get a point against such dreadful oppostition. I can't make Leicester but when we play Hartlepool I'm looking for a much better reaction from the fans. I don't want to see any celebrating until we are at least 5-0 up. Maybe polite applause (even that might be hard going at Withers) when we score the third. But please remember that we should not be celebrating in the manner that we did against Cheltenham. Even if we were really up against it, its been a long hard season so far, we had travelled a long way, we really love the albion through thin and thinner, we were all desperate not to lose against a team worse off for points, it was still no excuse for that show of passion. Shame on the team too for battling right up until the end! A sad day following the Albion. :censored:

And no doubt if it wasn't for the bloody silly isolated Withdean 'singing section' - you must sit down in your alloted seat policy and we could stand, move around, 'sit'/stand where you want and actually enjoy being at a football ground as you can at away games, we would have passion at home, as we did at Goldstone and Gillingham. The fault is with the stupid football ground rules not particularly the supporters.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Best post for ages. You should post more often! although trying to out post the 20k+ brigade is frankly impossible and completely futile of course.

Rock On!

I'd rather read the "lowest form of wit", than the lowest form of sub human scum so called fan shite, that gets posted on this board by those who shall remain nameless and indeed witless.

Kosh

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I only jumped up and down to keep warm.

I apologise,and will immediately go and cut my goolies off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My sarcasm detector just exploded.

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here