Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans are w*nkers!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I also feel we need Gus Poyet's blu and white army' sung slowly, continuously and loudly to let him know that we love him and he has our support.

Who was the fella at Birmingham trying to get this going for ages? More of the same please.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Makes me laugh how much we moan now. Always had the moaners at withdean but not by this much, most of us just got on with it. Don't know if its all the new fans or the fact that we are expecting to much

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2011
i love the idea but can we made sure we are just singing in support of the team instead of direction pointless abuse at the away fans.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Football fans are the same the world over.
We lose, we feel suicidal (last night)....then
We dust ourselves down and get ready for the next fight.
Few beers in the Prince Albert pre-match, then shout yourself hoarse and then back on here for a celebration after a great win over Barnsley.
What`s not to look forward to.
Its done me ok for 40 odd years.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Gus Poyets blue and white army. Get in

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Absolutely top, inspirational post. Stoke fans have a reputation for their superb support at home and I'm sure this has been one of the factors in the way they have managed to consolidate their Premiership status. We should make the Amex a wall of sound, not just at the beginning of a game but throughout, and particularly when things are not going well (eg when we've conceded a goal) - this must have an impact on the players who will know we are willing them on. We've just got to overcome our southern reserve/reticence and get singing, chanting and totally involved.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Great post silent-assasin. That would take me a couple of hours to put together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here