Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans are drunks....And they smell!

Many will have seen a free rag about town called the "Insight." It's core readership would appear to be "arty farty right on studenty types". Their "Big question" this week is Falmer. Two of the anti views are thus.......

I think it boils down to which one we'd miss most. The South downs which brings pleasure to 1000's of people each and every year or the Albion which brings pleasure to five men and a dog every second Saturday. Rather like most Albion games there's only going to be one winner...

Simon Judd, Hove

It gets better though....

There aren't many places left where we can walk and get some peace and tranquility. Why on Earth would people want to ruin this by whacking a whopping great pit full of stinky drunken football fans on the site? We are really lucky in Brighton to have such a beautiful place nearby to get a slice of nature. lets keep it that way....

Rosie O'Donnell, North Laines

Rosie O'Donnells job? A charity worker! I'm glad I'm not relying on her charity! Sure, it's no more than a free rag with limited readership but they've never been very suportive of the Albions Falmer bid. In some ways the views of Rosie O'Donnell and Simon Judd can actually play into our hands. It shows the anti's for the uninformed idiots that they are! The main article by Ben Bailey has an anti slant. Plenty of stuff about how Falmer station will struggle to cope etc plus the usual ramblings of resident Brighton tree hugger, Chris Todd.

The editor is one Nic Compton who can be contacted at info@theinsight.co.uk

Are they really worth worrying about though? Probably not. I'm off for a shower.......

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Zeitgeist said:

I think it boils down to which one we'd miss most. The South downs which brings pleasure to 1000's of people each and every year or the Albion which brings pleasure to five men and a dog every second Saturday. Rather like most Albion games there's only going to be one winner...

Simon Judd, Hove

I love this bit.

I hadn't realised that the club were actually planning to remove the South Downs in their entirety and replace them with a 10,000,000 capacity stadium the size of Mount Everest.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
There aren't many places left where we can walk and get some peace and tranquility. Why on Earth would people want to ruin this by whacking a whopping great pit full of stinky drunken football fans on the site? We are really lucky in Brighton to have such a beautiful place nearby to get a slice of nature. lets keep it that way....

Rosie O'Donnell, North Laines

Fair enough. I've often seen Rosie enjoying her peace and tranquility at the site, lying back and enjoying the A27 in all its glory. Actually, that's just a lie - I've yet to see anyone revelling in the natural wonders of Village Way ...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I wonder how many people actually realise where it is. I frequently drive on the A27 and the number of buildings as you approach Falmer is incredible. And we are putting up one that will be worth looking at.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Drunk? Yes. Smell?(sniff-sniff) Yes. I think they're right.:thumbsup:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Why don't Rosie O'Donnell of North Laines and her yuppie pals p*ss off back to where they come from?
I can promise her that I'll be drunk and unpleasant in the so-called North Laines on Saturday night.

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
it really does make you wonder if any of these protesters actually know what they are protesting about, have any of them seen the land we want to build on?

how many ramblers do you see trecking through that muddy field of a weekend?

i can't wait till we get the stadium built and all these tossers can find something usefull to protest about like library book fines

D

Deleted User X18H

How many of these ****s are from Brighton and Hove how many were born down here how many pay council tax how many moved to Brighton cos they said it was trendy on Eastenders it makes me so bloody angry GRRRRRRRRR:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I agree that many people STILL don't know where it is. Thankfully, they don't count, it's just annoying reading their nonsense.

The students have got to be careful with their pronouncements. There is nothing more annoying than some poncey temporary tree-hugger, who will become an accountant after their degree, passing through Brighton for three years and thinking this gives them the right to even have an opinion on something that will matter so desperately to generations of people who actually have ties to the place.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I have noticed a large amount of scruffy student like supporters of late,but surely these potless kids can't afford a great piss-up:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here