Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
1715935236574.png

Doubtful:
Dunk

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure any of these are confirmed yet - I though these were the preliminary squads and not the final ones.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure any of these are confirmed yet - I though these were the preliminary squads and not the final ones.
Ah, not sure if the announcements were misleading. There were tweets from German media that were very much stating as fact that Gross and Undav are going to the Euros.

Just had a look - Germany have named a 27-man squad so will only be dropping one out - i.e. very, very likely Gross and Undav are going.

Verbruggen - Holland have named a 30-man squad, but an article curiously says that Verbruggen is being seen as Holland's number 1 (which I hadn't realised was the case?)

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whilst things can change before the final squad is submitted to UEFA, the German one seems final. The only extra player they have announced above the 26 is a goalkeeper; they announced 4 'keepers but they will only take 3.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah, not sure if the announcements were misleading. There were tweets from German media that were very much stating as fact that Gross and Undav are going to the Euros.

Just had a look - Germany have named a 27-man squad so will only be dropping one out, so very, very likely Gross and Undav are going.

Verbruggen - Holland have named a 30-man, but an article curiously says that Verbruggen is being seen as Holland's number 1 (which I hadn't realised was the case?)
The extra is a 'keeper, they have announced 4 keepers but I imagine will only take 3.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The extra is a 'keeper, they have announced 4 keepers but I imagine will only take 3.
Yeah I saw there were 4 keepers. Hoping Bart makes it partly based on recent decent form.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London

Just had a look - Germany have named a 27-man squad so will only be dropping one out - i.e. very, very likely Gross and Undav are going.

Verbruggen - Holland have named a 30-man squad, but an article curiously says that Verbruggen is being seen as Holland's number 1 (which I hadn't realised was the case?)
He's featured in five of the Netherlands' last six matches (and kept four clean sheets).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can see it now, 90+5 minutes in the Olympiastadion, a cheeky Gross turn to send a cross into a perfectly positioned Undav who scores the winner. Brighton win the Euros for Germany.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here