Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton currently second in away support attendances this season

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Our average could well take a sharp rise at the end of the season,
I think Notts County could give us as many tickets as we want for our end of season knees up in Nottingham.
There's a Hooters there don't you know.

I can see 4-5,000 travelling up for that one. I've already booked rail tickets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was going to suggest percentage wise we are probably in the top ten in the country.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I bet Notts County will be f***ing quality! I'm actually quite jealous in a way.

Our 'party' at QPR was quality, ended up staying down for the weekend, but the Polis were twats at the end of the game and they only gave us one stand, so with the home end selling out quickly we only had 3k there, somewhere like Barnsley would've been better where we took 8k.

I bet with 7k at County it'll be an unreal day.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tin. Pot.

f***ing ABSOLUTELY and the sooner we get out of this division playing NODDY sides the better. Even if we had Falmer they would still bring f*** ALL so dont give me any of that Withdean bullshit.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Haha brilliant, someone posted these figures on the Charlton board, pointing out how atrocious our 5% away foillowing was (second worst after MK Dons). Everyone went on the defensive, and someone even suggested (not in a tongue-in-cheek way) that this in fact shows we have the second best home attendance in the division (2,000% of away attendance). Ffs.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Haha brilliant, someone posted these figures on the Charlton board, pointing out how atrocious our 5% away foillowing was (second worst after MK Dons). Everyone went on the defensive, and someone even suggested (not in a tongue-in-cheek way) that this in fact shows we have the second best home attendance in the division (2,000% of away attendance). Ffs.

LOL rose tinted. Gotta love football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here