Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton check out Billy Clarke and others

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Ipswich forward, 21, on loan at Darlington.

Albion checking him out by all accounts, along with a couple of others from League 2 and the conference.

Not sure how much truth there is in it, not much probably.

Another I heard is Burton's Greg Pearson (but I doubt they would let him go) and Simon Rayner from Crawley Town who is a goalkeeper and massive.

Any other good rumours doing the rounds?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ipswich forward, 21, on loan at Darlington.

Albion checking him out by all accounts, along with a couple of others from League 2 and the conference.

Not sure how much truth there is in it, not much probably.

Another I heard is Burton's Greg Pearson (but I doubt they would let him go) and Simon Rayner from Crawley Town who is a goalkeeper and massive.

Any other good rumours doing the rounds?

Simon Rayner is a error proned goalkeeper, espically the massive cock-up he did on Setanta.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Simon Rayner is a error proned goalkeeper, espically the massive cock-up he did on Setanta.

Should slot into our defence seamlessly then.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Henderson is SHIT.

The WORST keeper i have ever seen and if he ever plays in the stripes again i will NEVER go to withdean again in my life.

I know football is all about opinions, but he would not even get in the top 5 of disgraceful keepers I have seen since 1990.

He had his strengths and he had his weaknesses, but he is nowhere near being the worst keeper I have ever seen for the Albion, in my opinion. Too many games where he saved us points spring to mind - including that night in South London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here