Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton charged with several breaches of intermediary regulations

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I really can't see a world in which we've breached some regulations and have self reported it and Palace haven't made at least as big a breach and not reported it.
Kind of hope the FA really stiff us on this because then when my imagined greater breach by prince charming is uncovered they'll have to stiff them much harder.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Because it happened back in Hughton's day ........................................

I know, I should have added :lolol::lolol::lolol: for the benefit of some people! :facepalm:

Bloody hell! - never in the history of NSC can one post have been awarded thumbs up from such diverse extremities of opinion!

OK, I was quite happy being retired ..................... but for the sake of humanity I'll take that United Nations Secretary job now!
:)

Turkeydove

Aug 5, 2020
Brighton charged by Football Association over agent regulations breach

Will this be a money fine, or something else

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
I really can't see a world in which we've breached some regulations and have self reported it and Palace haven't made at least as big a breach and not reported it.
Kind of hope the FA really stiff us on this because then when my imagined greater breach by prince charming is uncovered they'll have to stiff them much harder.

Haven't the two clubs shared a couple of admin staff over the years? Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the unnamed culprit also worked for them and sabotaged our pristine reputation. Let's face it, he must be so used to their shady practices he probably thought it was standard practice.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Haven't the two clubs shared a couple of admin staff over the years? Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the unnamed culprit also worked for them and sabotaged our pristine reputation. Let's face it, he must be so used to their shady practices he probably thought it was standard practice.

Somehow I knew there would be a way in which this was Palace's fault

I will not pretend to understand what this means, but my one question would be if this was discovered in 2019, why has it only just come to light? It would seem that BHA reported to the FA 2 years ago, and yet it has taken them until now to address it. Despite my affiliation, I genuinely agree that BHA will be treated differently to the big clubs, and that is intrinsically unfair, but typical of the way the Premier League is run. I think clubs like ours are just their little playthings. They like the relegation and promotion, as it can give them some new playthings once in a while

Hopefully they will reach a sensible decision with an appropriate punishment

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The club present themselves as well run and it seems to be the case to me, indeed they seem overly officious. And yet here we are again. Will be good to get the lowdown at some point, presumably when the release details

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The club present themselves as well run and it seems to be the case to me, indeed they seem overly officious. And yet here we are again. Will be good to get the lowdown at some point, presumably when the release details

Perhaps a less well run club wouldn't self-review to spot the mistake, or would choose to sweep it under the carpet?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Somehow I knew there would be a way in which this was Palace's fault

I will not pretend to understand what this means, but my one question would be if this was discovered in 2019, why has it only just come to light? It would seem that BHA reported to the FA 2 years ago, and yet it has taken them until now to address it. Despite my affiliation, I genuinely agree that BHA will be treated differently to the big clubs, and that is intrinsically unfair, but typical of the way the Premier League is run. I think clubs like ours are just their little playthings. They like the relegation and promotion, as it can give them some new playthings once in a while

Hopefully they will reach a sensible decision with an appropriate punishment

I read from the Arsegas article that it was reported before but just been leaked /delt with now. From the article:

The club has openly co-operated with The FA throughout since initially raising the issue with them and will continue to do so.

Maybe Covid interrupted the investigation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here