[Brighton] Brighton cat killer found guilty

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
i would argue the complete opposite ......the UN ffs.......useless organisation if ever there was one , didn't assist in Dili , haven't assisted in Yemen and are not assisting in the Ethiopian / Eritrean conflict.

Lol... Think we've gone off piste here. Any debate on the UN would probably need another thread. Possibly along the lines of....

The UN. Is it the US in disguise ???

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
i asked my 2 black , burmese cross brother cats to sit for a photo .....they reckon bollox to the UN and have gone outside to kill rats ., bells jingling away as they pounce around the garden , they will be called in at dusk and kept in over night , they will be let out at about 9.a.m once all the birds have had a chance to go about their business and preferably used the litter tray but that is not so easy to police:

I can't imagine how to police a litter tray for the birds.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
i asked my 2 black , burmese cross brother cats to sit for a photo .....they reckon bollox to the UN and have gone outside to kill rats ., bells jingling away as they pounce around the garden , they will be called in at dusk and kept in over night , they will be let out at about 9.a.m once all the birds have had a chance to go about their business and preferably used the litter tray but that is not so easy to police.....they are both microchipped and registered.......what more can you do , you obviously think cats are ***** ...i feel the same way about cyclist...:lolol: have a good day..:thumbsup:

A full and frank exchange of opinions is always nice.

Yep, I do think cats are *****.

You're welcome to your views on cyclists too :kiss:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My missus was a ranger in the wheatbelt and had this responsibility, along with euthanising stray dangerous dogs, but she certainly didn’t enjoy it or boast about it on football forums.

Best way to kill 2 million cats is to make it a paid competition. Put up a stats tally.

Like when Acubra was paying for rabbit skins. Got people out shooting on the weekends and took out tens of thousands of rabbits at a time.

Rangers aren't going to make jack squat difference to the numbers. This is down to the regular hunters getting out there and wiping them out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've shot dead more than 9 cats.

Saved the lives of thousands upon thousands of native animals in doing so.

I assume you'd agree with the shooting of non-natives by the original natives of the country then ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's more you English types thing.

After all it's you who did all that stuff as well as introduced cats, rabbits, foxes. All the bad stuff.

Just as long as you're of Aboriginal decent you'll be fine then.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just as long as you're of Aboriginal decent you'll be fine then.

I do have indigenous family actually. However you should know that in indigenous culture you can be accepted and considered as part of a mob regardless of your colour if you grew up in the culture.

So you're wrong again, you don't need Aboriginal ancestry.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Best way to kill 2 million cats is to make it a paid competition. Put up a stats tally.

Like when Acubra was paying for rabbit skins. Got people out shooting on the weekends and took out tens of thousands of rabbits at a time.

Rangers aren't going to make jack squat difference to the numbers. This is down to the regular hunters getting out there and wiping them out.

Aren't hunter's wonderful? They do so much to improve the world!

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019

You seem like you hate cats and take pleasure in killing them more than the nutjob this thread is about.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You seem like you hate cats and take pleasure in killing them more than the nutjob this thread is about.

I do dislike cats. I hate their irresponsible owners more though. Total self centered ****wits they are.

They are the people who let their vermin wander around destroying wildlife.

So were not talking about the responsible owners who keep their cats contained on their own properties. funnily enough those cat owners don't like the owners who let them wander around either.

You want nutjobs, look to the people who know their vermin pet will go out killing other creatures but still let them out to wander anyway. Many rather pleased with the cats killing ways.

That's truly sadistic behaviour.

Why wouldn't anyone take great satisfaction in wiping out cats in an area and saving thousands upon thousands of often endangered creatures?
To see the native animal populations of animals return and increase in an area is a fantastic feeling.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is probably worth drawing a clear line between feral cats and pet cats when reading Tyrone's comments.

Why he chooses to conflate the two issues is anyone's guess (I note that some people have come up with a theory earlier). Feral Cats are a huge issue over here and are having a devastating effect on local wildlife. Domestic cats . . . less so.

Many people over here who like to shoot stuff try to frame themselves as some kind of champion of native wildlife. I find that often, when one scratches the surface they are less interested in protecting some animals and more interested in shooting others. (Similar to the fox hunters who tell us that they are controlling fox numbers by chasing one about for several hours before killing them). We used to have shooters come on to our farm to shoot rabbits, it was really a drop in the ocean in terms of rabbit control but they enjoyed the 'sport'. I had a go a couple of times but it turned out that I don't really like killing shit.

One of the biggest ironies I have noticed over here with these champions of wildlife is that they are often the same people that go fishing, losing and leaving their shit all over the waterways to clog, strangle and poison the wildlife they claim to be trying to save.

I always worry about the logic of killing the stuff that is causing environmental disaster for other species. We are surely closer to the top of the list than cats (domestic or feral).

As someone else has mentioned though, you have to question the motives of someone posting this kind of inflammatory crap (and framing it in this way) on a thread like this.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It is probably worth drawing a clear line between feral cats and pet cats when reading Tyrone's comments.

Why he chooses to conflate the two issues is anyone's guess (I note that some people have come up with a theory earlier). Feral Cats are a huge issue over here and are having a devastating effect on local wildlife. Domestic cats . . . less so.

Uh because the two are ultimately the same.

Pet cats also destroy native wildlife, pet cats are often not de-sexed, go out get pregnant in the suburbs then give birth and their offspring that become feral.

Did you not read that Knox council have finally done what should have been done 30 years ago by all councils.

https://www.knox.vic.gov.au/whats-happening/news/keeping-cats-home-safety-and-conservation

Residents will be required to keep cats on their premises at all times under a new curfew coming into effect on 1 October 2021.

It doesn't take long for a pet cat to turn feral just so you know. But as you'vee displayed there, you don't know.

Many people over here who like to shoot stuff try to frame themselves as some kind of champion of native wildlife. I find that often, when one scratches the surface they are less interested in protecting some animals and more interested in shooting others. (Similar to the fox hunters who tell us that they are controlling fox numbers by chasing one about for several hours before killing them). We used to have shooters come on to our farm to shoot rabbits, it was really a drop in the ocean in terms of rabbit control but they enjoyed the 'sport'. I had a go a couple of times but it turned out that I don't really like killing shit.

I bet they ate the rabbits too if they were healthy. Not a bad meal the old rabbit stew.

At least we have the willingness to kill our own meat for food rather than pontificate then head to the supermarket for your chops and steaks.

As you're a vegetarian though that's not directed at you, you're a vegetarian yes?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
At least we have the willingness to kill our own meat for food rather than pontificate then head to the supermarket for your chops and steaks

How did you cook your 9 feral cats?

My wife and I ran her family beef and sheep farm for 10 years. No I am not a vegetarian . . . and yes I have killed my own food.

Most of the people I met who enjoyed hunting had the balls to admit that they do it because they enjoy it. I just never understood the ones like you who feel the need to try and pretend that they do it for environmental reasons. If you like hunting stuff then go for it, but why not own it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How did you cook your 9 feral cats?

My wife and I ran her family beef and sheep farm for 10 years. No I am not a vegetarian . . . and yes I have killed my own food.

Most of the people I met who enjoyed hunting had the balls to admit that they do it because they enjoy it. I just never understood the ones like you who feel the need to try and pretend that they do it for environmental reasons. If you like hunting stuff then go for it, but why not own it?

Cycle of life. Fed em to the yabbies in the dam then had a nice feed of yabbies.

So then you have no issue with killing animals for the benefits it brings.

I said I get satisfaction out of killing feral animals to protect native ones. Only native animal I ever shot was a Roo that was attacked by a wild dog. A dog which we tracked down and shot.

Isn't that owning it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Cycle of life. Fed em to the yabbies in the dam then had a nice feed of yabbies.

So then you have no issue with killing animals for the benefits it brings.

I said I get satisfaction out of killing feral animals to protect native ones. Only native animal I ever shot was a Roo that was attacked by a wild dog. A dog which we tracked down and shot.

Isn't that owning it?

It sounds like it's as close as you are going to get.

Still, I expect you do other stuff to protect native animals to add to your 9 feral cats (habitat loss through urban expansion, login and mining is also a big issue).

I have seen you talk about the killing feral animals a few times on here but never any of your other actions to protect native animals.

Probably a coincidence though. Or that they won't get your desired reaction from the cat loving poms.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports