Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton cat killer found guilty

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Many serial killers (Jeffrey Dahmer, Ian Brady and those two ******* scumbags that murdered Jamie Bulger by way of examples) started off their killing careers by taking pleasure in torturing and killing animals.

Just saying like. It really isn't anything to take pride in.

I'm glad Tyrone Biggums is about as far away from our pets as it's possible to get

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Many serial killers (Jeffrey Dahmer, Ian Brady and those two ******* scumbags that murdered Jamie Bulger by way of examples) started off their killing careers by taking pleasure in torturing and killing animals.

Just saying like. It really isn't anything to take pride in.

I'm glad Tyrone Biggums is about as far away from our pets as it's possible to get

Culling feral/vermin animals is a necessity to ensure the natural ecosystems aren't totally destroyed.

Imagine equating conservation with serial killers. Takes a drop on a head as a child to be able to equate the two things.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Culling feral/vermin animals is a necessity to ensure the natural ecosystems aren't totally destroyed.

Imagine equating conservation with serial killers. Takes a drop on a head as a child to be able to equate the two things.

Honestly, what did you expect? You've posted in a topic bound to draw the attention of cat lovers about how you've personally shot and killed 9 cats.

Some situational awareness needed.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Honestly, what did you expect? You've posted in a topic bound to draw the attention of cat lovers about how you've personally shot and killed 9 cats.

Some situational awareness needed.

Many cat lovers don't seem to care much when cats kill other creatures.

I'm aware of that.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
No I am not a militant vegan but I do have a lot of respect for those that are.
I have now been eating vegetarian foods for a while now though.
Are you a proper vegan?

No but I'm not advocating an equivalence between human and animal lives. Though whales dolphins and great apes run close.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

He's equating people who enjoy killing animals and serial killers as per his examples...Takes a drop on a head not to be able to see that..

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You see, the intriguing thing is that Tyrone hasn't done any of the things he says. He is being "shocking". Adding value to the thread by pretending to be a mustache twirling villain.

But why is he doing this? That's a fascinating study in online behaviour. Why do people behave in ways and tell silly lies they would never do in their normal, safe lives?

A lot of it comes down to loneliness and attention seeking. Being a decent sort of chap with a normal steady job, perhaps a partner and even children, isn't a magnet for attention. People simply aren't taking enough notice.

So, like say, Tommy Boyd or Piers Morgan, he has worked out that you can get that quick adrenaline rush by saying something cartoonishly controversial. Savour those replies, and indignation, then go back to your normal life without repercussions.

It's truly remarkable.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
You see, the intriguing thing is that Tyrone hasn't done any of the things he says. He is being "shocking". Adding value to the thread by pretending to be a mustache twirling villain.

But why is he doing this? That's a fascinating study in online behaviour. Why do people behave in ways and tell silly lies they would never do in their normal, safe lives?

A lot of it comes down to loneliness and attention seeking. Being a decent sort of chap with a normal steady job, perhaps a partner and even children, isn't a magnet for attention. People simply aren't taking enough notice.

So, like say, Tommy Boyd or Piers Morgan, he has worked out that you can get that quick adrenaline rush by saying something cartoonishly controversial. Savour those replies, and indignation, then go back to your normal life without repercussions.

It's truly remarkable.

That's a bit harsh. I've been aware that down under in certain regions feral cats have been killed to stop them wiping out threatened species.

Difference though is that the thread was discussing the counter vermin and he brutally and fatally harmed domestic cats. I'm not sure that in this instance the 'conservation' point was relevant to the ****ish one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Indeed. Which only goes to show that no vocation or career or training can preclude the possibility of wrong 'uns slipping through the net and even rising to the middle if not the top. My profession (academia/biomedical research) is awash with cut-throat mendacious psychopaths:

If you’re unfamiliar with veteran ex LAPD detective Stephanie Lazarus it’s well worth a Google, H. :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

May 5, 2020
Sussex
No but I'm not advocating an equivalence between human and animal lives. Though whales dolphins and great apes run close.

Neither was I.
I was advocating that those that harm animals should receive Sentences equal to those that harm humans.
I was referring specifically to those that do harm to family pets,in this case someone who mutilates and murders family pets but also the dog nappers who,by aducting a dog,are in my opinion abducting a family member so the sentencing should be the same.

But you do make an interesting point,where do we draw the line?

We do indeed harm animals for food,clothing,medicine,pest control and in some cases for sport so is it hypercritical for society to treat this person's crime with the same level of seriousness as a crime against a human?.
My opinion is that rather than treat this crime as a lesser crime because society as a whole harms animals anyway,we should be looking at the crimes against family pets,agnowledge the seriousness and then as a society look at stopping some of the other areas where we harm animals.

It's clear we all love our pets and we would want someone sentenced severely if they harmed them,
So would we want our pets,eaten,tested on,turned into a hat or chased through the country side by posh people on horses intent on killing them.
I think we should be making laws to give our pets the same level of protection as other family members which will eventually move through all aspects of society and make things better for animals and humans in general.

I do have a lot of opinions on your other point about animals that are human equivalent based on similar levels of intelligence but I have already waffled on a bit too much about this bit and I need to post quick.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It's truly remarkable.

Disagree.

I worked with an Australian bloke that was over here for a year, decent enough and a good laugh. He had a completely different lifestyle in Oz, he lived in the countryside and wasn’t a big fan of big towns and cities.
He told me when he went fishing the wild cats would try and steal their bait and anything they caught so he would shoot them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The cats protection charity are looking for a new trustee to join their charity board.

I think you should apply.

It’s so important to have a broad range of views in a governing body, I think you’d thrive and grow as a person.

They have lovely grounds here in Sussex in the beautiful Ashdown Forest, you’d love visiting the site and stroking the cats, I guarantee it.

Beautiful set up up there, many moons ago that estate I believe was owned by Brighton Polly/University, known as the Isle of Thorns iirc, had a wonderful outdoor pool too, we played Sussex Ukrainians up there the day before the 91 trip to Wembley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Beautiful set up up there, many moons ago that estate I believe was owned by Brighton Polly/University, known as the Isle of Thorns iirc, had a wonderful outdoor pool too, we played Sussex Ukrainians up there the day before the 91 trip to Wembley.

Indeed. I've played football there too many moons ago.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Disagree.

I worked with an Australian bloke that was over here for a year, decent enough and a good laugh. He had a completely different lifestyle in Oz, he lived in the countryside and wasn’t a big fan of big towns and cities.
He told me when he went fishing the wild cats would try and steal their bait and anything they caught so he would shoot them.

a pretty hard mate of mine was hospitalised by a feral cat .......it was attacking his cat , basically had it by the neck and was choking it out against the ground , he grabbed hold of it by the scruff and tried to pull it off , the ****er let go of his cat and went to town on him...both hands , chest , face and the top of his head ....about 60 stitches and 2 night on an iv drip in hospital......cants of things mate , they look like little tigers and they go off like 'em as well.

he's a Wolves fan so i/we had a good laugh about it ......" here kitty kitty " in a dopey yam yam accent really wound him up for months....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here