Jun 26, 2009
East
I’ve never like the fella, but I didn’t think he’d stoop this low

399A5D95-338E-4B4D-A4E9-E855714C565F.png
F1306DCE-ED9F-44EE-95B6-D5790DDB2D60.jpeg

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Really sad this.
I grew up with cats and Iike the majority of people,I love cats and all animals.

I honestly can't understand how anyone want to harm them,it really is horrific.
The courts should give the same level of sentencing to those that harm animals as those that harm humans.

This bloke Is no different to a serial killer with regards to the crime committed but also the pain caused to the families and also the fear he caused in the community.
I worked with a bloke who was beside himself with worry for months about his cat when this bloke was on the loose.

Really is terrible.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Unfortunately there are many more of these psychos out there who love killing animals for fun, they are often seen wearing red jackets and riding horses.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20210630_213532.JPG

The old girl Misty.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
CE1F13DC-C812-4137-B868-27EF290B0C92.jpeg

I haven’t got a cat but they seem to like me, I seem to have plenty of photos on my phone of cats that come and watch me when I’m working.
This one is a stunner.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The courts should give the same level of sentencing to those that harm animals as those that harm humans.

I presume you are a militant vegan who not only eschews meat and dairy but also leather, cosmetics and modern medicine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ex RN? Jesus there are some freaks who get through. I was unfortunate enough to work at the RN Fire Fighting School with Alan Grimson in 99. Google him. Evil bar steward who is apparently out on parole soon.
This guy though, WTAF?

Hope he’s not coming out given this and a huge number of other murders he’s linked to:

‘ Whilst it was generally believed that Grimson was responsible for his actions, one psychologist labelled Grimson as being the worst psychopath that he had come across in 250 murderers.’

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
View attachment 138161

I haven’t got a cat but they seem to like me, I seem to have plenty of photos on my phone of cats that come and watch me when I’m working.
This one is a stunner.
I think that's the only cat I've ever seen that doesn't have serpent eyes!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I hate cats, think they should be banned.

But when I see a cat, I just see it as an innocent animal - it didn't choose to be an environmentally harmful, murderous pest. Humans made it this way. It is just going about living its life and that should be respected.

This absolute scumbag... even if he has a hatred of cats in principle like I do... must have psychopathic tendencies, and needs to be locked away to protect both cats and other human beings.

I like cats but won't have one as a pet because they are a major threat to wildlife , my small population of slow worms are regularly attacked by a neighbours cat.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Its a good opportunity to remind people of what is a national disgrace but also not truly out of context given the pet cat that was ripped to pieces a couple of months ago by out of control foxhounds.
Not to mention my neighbour's pet pigeon that was ripped to pieces last year by an out of control domestic animal. I will not identify the species for fear of spoiling anyone's illusions.

Your average cat has no objection in principle to the ripping to pieces of live animals. It probably does have an objection in practice to being on the receiving end.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not to mention my neighbour's pet pigeon that was ripped to pieces last year by an out of control domestic animal. I will not identify the species for fear of spoiling anyone's illusions.

Your average cat has no objection in principle to the ripping to pieces of live animals. It probably does have an objection in practice to being on the receiving end.

Not sure if you saw my other post but whilst i like cats I won't have one due to the damage they do to wild life...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here