Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Babes

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
I'm doing a bit of research into an adult website set up to raise cash for Wrexham AFC. we have a casual culture link that we are trying to set up a footy babes gallery on. Can any one help me out.

It will be placed on the page listed below

Any help is welcome

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Brighton babes

bermuda-fry-angle.jpg

:flameboun

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
We did have a picture of a Soccerette in the stripes on NSC. Some one may be able to get that one for you?

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
That was the reason that I put this post on your board. I am hoping to find someone that is willing to let me use a pic of them. I know where you are coming from and wouldn't want to upset the young lady. Someone will know her on here and hopefully get her consent.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Virgirlo

Have you got the photo's of you getting off with your female mate developed yet. post it on this site and you will become famous overnight :lolol:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
wxmfc2000 said:
That was the reason that I put this post on your board. I am hoping to find someone that is willing to let me use a pic of them. I know where you are coming from and wouldn't want to upset the young lady. Someone will know her on here and hopefully get her consent.

I think that I'm right in saying that the young lady will have no rights over the image. Generally all rights lie with the photographer, unless sold on. Is that right, Lord B? ...or Roz?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
fatboy said:

Have I got to dig out my 3D glasses to get this in focus?:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here