Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Away Support - Immense

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People don't have to think it's a good song. It's called freedom of speech.

But people slagging off new song ideas may make some not even attempt to sing it at the games. If we want new songs here is the perfect place to think of some. Yet when we try this you have about 50 different suggestions and some are just simply silly and too complaicated to work - we need to try to agree on one or two and infiltrate them onto the terraces :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3939409 said:
Immense in numbers yes.

The lack of variation in the chanting was embarassing. Even "Brighton Aces" seems to have died now.

Amen to that bab. Great noise yes - but are we on some kind of mission to have the smallest song book in history? We need to sort this sitch out imo.

ps Smashing to meet you today Danny (+ lady friend/bird). I'll sort you out some moisturiser as & when, although I reckon you'll be 'good to go' for a while yet. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amen to that bab. Great noise yes - but are we on some kind of mission to have the smallest song book in history? We need to sort this sitch out imo.

ps Smashing to meet you today Danny (+ lady friend/bird). I'll sort you out some moisturiser as & when, although I reckon you'll be 'good to go' for a while yet. :thumbsup:

He looks like Terrance or Phillip from South Park don't you think?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Not sure I understand what is so bad about everybody singing the traditional songs like GOSBTS, Albion!, Seagulls etc. It's not like we play the same sides every week, they're not gonna get bored of us singing these songs! What's the problem? A bloody great noise is a bloody great noise in my view. Play Up Pompey is synonymous with Portsmouth, Albion! or GOSBTS should be with us. Crikey, new songs aren't always that good, who remembers the awful 'No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, Nogan!' chant of the early 90s, that was embarrassing. At least 'Albion!' does exactly what it says on the packet.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Had an amazing day!

...until the journey back when both me and one of my mates got headbutted by a sheff weds fan for being Brighton fans. Those that know me will know i'm not exactly one to give it large. And my mates are much like me.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Crikey, new songs aren't always that good, who remembers the awful 'No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, Nogan!' chant of the early 90s, that was embarrassing. At least 'Albion!' does exactly what it says on the packet.

I love the No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, Nogan! one, I still sing it to myself now :blush:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Had an amazing day!

...until the journey back when both me and one of my mates got headbutted by a sheff weds fan for being Brighton fans. Those that know me will know i'm not exactly one to give it large. And my mates are much like me.

So your not the only one to be started on by Sheff Wed supporters. I got like the shit ripped out of me when I came back from there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How can that stand possibly hold 5800, as quoted on several sites, if there are only 3600 in that picture?

There were many empty seats around us, probably every 2nd seat in our row, I guess when you tot up all the single empty seats you find the missing 1200.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Was a great day overall. Although we stayed for about 2 hours in Watford and on the way back to Watford Junction it was a bit dodgy. Let's just say I was pleased to leave!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here