Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton away at Palace (A Fans Video)

JamieMcGinlay

Nov 28, 2012
I wasn't going to upload it due to the score line, but we had 10 men for nearly all the game, and the Brighton support was simply brilliant :albion2:
-----> YouTube

Last edited:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
FFS eh?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Indeed

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
lol

Got as far as 11 seconds before pissing myself laughing at the fat kid in the blue top doing the danny dyer walk. And then the Mckenzie-crook look-a-like with a can of fosters. :D

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
WHY do our fans do this? WHY embarass our club and just give the Palace twats more ammo? Why why why....

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
there not old enough to drink in it :facepalm:

Oh my.

Firstly, why would you video your rivals celebrating their first goal and then scoring 2 pens ?? Bizarre.

But thanks for an absolutely cracking belly laugh with the 'i wanna go home' song :lol: like a 5 yr old kid out with his mummy :lol:

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Oh my.

Firstly, why would you video your rivals celebrating their first goal and then scoring 2 pens ?? Bizarre.

But thanks for an absolutely cracking belly laugh with the 'i wanna go home' song :lol: like a 5 yr old kid out with his mummy :lol:

Have you not heard that before? I thought every club sang it.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Oh my.

It wasn't me that recorded it, nor that I was there ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here