Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers ****Official Match Thread**

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blast, dirty Leeds

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I predict glasfryn will be posting in this thread like all other match day threads.

Thoughts [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION]?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
hull looked poor, i dont wanna face leicester or watford in the final.......its genna be tough.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Zola vs Poyet play-off final? Would be interesting to be out with them playing a round of golf before that one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So that was the season then. And it's only 3 o'clock. Bring on the play-offs.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm not surprised we had 18 draws in the season, as looking at the WAGS and sprogs in attendance at the end of the match, I reckon the players must have been shag*ing like rabbits for the last few years :lolol:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Commiserations on narrowly failing to win the coveted onesie. The Peterborough game let you down.

However I think a special prize could be awarded if we triumph in the play-offs.

Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Damn, so near and yet so far on the onesie, guess I'll have to have the consolation prize of us going to the prem :)
I'll keep the threads going and put even more of my positive energies into beating palace and winning the final.
WE CAN DO THIS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ohhhhhh my god, we are going to destroy palace in the semis
If I'm honest, I want to play palace, really really want to play palace. We will destroy them.
Are you trying to single handedly **** it up for us?
To be fair, it was a blatant pen.
We don't want fair, we want biased, hate fueled prattle.

[MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] FYI, since he's on your ignore list. On second thoughts, someone else may need to tell you :)
sorry for my other post to you.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Are you trying to single handedly **** it up for us?
We don't want fair, we want biased, hate fueled prattle.

[MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] FYI, since he's on your ignore list. On second thoughts, someone else may need to tell you :)

If I do, I'll allow myself to be crucified in the fields over looking the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here