Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shouldn't you be there, booing him in person then, US? Surprised an uberfan like you can't make the trip from Southwick to Withdean. Just a thought, like... ???

I can't be arsed anymore to be honest. We are utter shit and have been for years, ooopppsss 4-2.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I see US is on his usual one man droning spectacular today......slashing at Slade from the safety of his keyboard.......BORING ;)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
2-4 What can you say.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2 games

3 for
11 against

f*** off Slade :rant:

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Lose 3-0 , don't blame Slade
Lost 7-1, don't blame Slade
Lost 3-2 , don't blame Slade

get relegated don't blame Slade ?.
Lost 3-0 away against a team in a higher league, so no.
Lost 7-1 despite promising start but our goalkeeper got sent off and we lost all momentum. These things happen and I'm not sure how much of that result we can pin on Slade. I mean, he could've maybe selected a better side to play but we still would've lost. If he saw El-Abd was beyond awful earlier then things would be different. Bad selection basically so his fault.
Lost 3-2 due to awful substitutions and bad luck quite frankly. We've been the better side and on the balance on the game we should be winning so it's swings and roundabouts.

Not enough in those 3 games to justify sacking him. If things continue to be awful, you have permission to say "I told you so".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russell Slade will be picking up his P45 next week.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wait till you see our heads drop now. Hopefully we can hang on (Obviously not for you..) Ok, maybe they won't then. Surprised me..

As for you all having a go at Slade. Was he not your saviour 3 league games ago? I spoke to a Brighton fan in the Stockport end on the last day of the season and he said that Slade had completely changed how you had played and had given him some real hope for the following season.

I know you lost 7-1 on Tuesday and are losing to us today (and regardless of what the bookies say. Our first 11 is not that bad and we may surprise a few teams until the injuries and suspensions hit, what with our 20 man squad..) but it's only two results? is that worth losing a manager? ???
I would say about 2% of our support want rid of him, probably the same 2% who never wanted him here to begin with.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I see US is on his usual one man droning spectacular today......slashing at Slade from the safety of his keyboard.......BORING ;)

I will tell him to his face. He is not up to it. The bloke will take us down. Do the kind thing and get rid and get someone decent in.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Wait till you see our heads drop now. Hopefully we can hang on (Obviously not for you..) Ok, maybe they won't then. Surprised me..

As for you all having a go at Slade. Was he not your saviour 3 league games ago? I spoke to a Brighton fan in the Stockport end on the last day of the season and he said that Slade had completely changed how you had played and had given him some real hope for the following season.

I know you lost 7-1 on Tuesday and are losing to us today (and regardless of what the bookies say. Our first 11 is not that bad and we may surprise a few teams until the injuries and suspensions hit, what with our 20 man squad..) but it's only two results? is that worth losing a manager? ???

no its not ......but I'm sure the people on this forum and some at the club will be thinking about mr Wise as we speak

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
6 minutes injury time , will we concede again ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports