Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Stockport down to 10 men now

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
9- 10 thats not the score that's the number of men on the pitch.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hudds 1 down/

What the team that were going to walk the league ?. Why gets me is why we even bothered getting on the Coach and didn't just conceded the game and save some money, Swansea were meant to be a class act and are bottom of their division.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Presumably Sully will see sense and bring his kid up to support the local Turkish side!!!:smile:

hahaha... no first word will be 'seagulls' just like my daughter!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This team is absolutely f***ing shit :us:

bighead

May 4, 2009
Stockport down to 10 men

Wait till you see our heads drop now. Hopefully we can hang on (Obviously not for you..) Ok, maybe they won't then. Surprised me..

As for you all having a go at Slade. Was he not your saviour 3 league games ago? I spoke to a Brighton fan in the Stockport end on the last day of the season and he said that Slade had completely changed how you had played and had given him some real hope for the following season.

I know you lost 7-1 on Tuesday and are losing to us today (and regardless of what the bookies say. Our first 11 is not that bad and we may surprise a few teams until the injuries and suspensions hit, what with our 20 man squad..) but it's only two results? is that worth losing a manager? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
f***

2-4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here