Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Back to the game.... two defeats like we've had this week and Bloom will defintaely be havign a think... wouldn't you with the size of his investment?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
cheers... just awful timing....when she told me was at the moment when Elphick was sent off.... because of my lack of concentration she asked me if I really wanted... hence I havent been online for ten mins.... making it up.
Cousre we're very happy but god knows how we'll afford it.

Almost a comedy moment, I can see why your wife wouldn't see it that way though. Congratulations.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You youngsters should get used to this, I've been putting up with it for years and years. Why o why was I born and bred in Brighton.
What have I done to my son? I should have known better. :shootself

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now I know why today is happening like this.... my wife disappeared for half an hour then came back... she'd been to the doctors for a pregnancy test... seem I'm going to be a Dad again.
Just read this, congratulations:thumbsup:

....bit of a bizarre day really.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Back to the game.... two defeats like we've had this week and Bloom will defintaely be havign a think... wouldn't you with the size of his investment?

I don't think you can really blame Slade for what has happened today, but I know what you mean. It's gonna be a binfest of epic proportions on here tonight if we lose this, or even draw it. I expect the Slades out to edge ahead of the Slade ins.:shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Close from Wright, we're playing better with nine men!

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
cheers... just awful timing....when she told me was at the moment when Elphick was sent off.... because of my lack of concentration she asked me if I really wanted... hence I havent been online for ten mins.... making it up.
Cousre we're very happy but god knows how we'll afford it.

I can see it now.........
'Honey Im pregnant!'
Oh shit no no no no no no no noooooo, oh f*** why does this happen to us? What was that dear?

Congrats

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lose 3-0 , don't blame Slade
Lost 7-1, don't blame Slade
Lost 3-2 , don't blame Slade

get relegated don't blame Slade ?.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We may lose but it sounds like great entertainment out there today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think you can really blame Slade for what has happened today, but I know what you mean. It's gonna be a binfest of epic proportions on here tonight if we lose this, or even draw it. I expect the Slades out to edge ahead of the Slade ins.:shrug:
I'll be keeping off here for a few days.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At least it sounds like they're giving it a go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here