Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We've had a power cut all day at hom and am now sittiing in starbucjs pretending to work. But we have to come home soon so praying the leccy is back so I can hear the game.

We WILL win today!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
still no Dicker then?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Got the commentary on already, thought id get in early seeing as i couldnt get it working last saturday until half time. Then i had a friend come round during half time and he wanted to chat all the way through the second half. I tried to be polite and make trivial chat with hm but the whole time i just wanted to scream at him f*** OFF IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE FOOTBALL :US:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Got the commentary on already, thought id get in early seeing as i couldnt get it working last saturday until half time. Then i had a friend come round during half time and he wanted to chat all the way through the second half. I tried to be polite and make trivial chat with hm but the whole time i just wanted to scream at him f*** OFF IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE FOOTBALL :US:

I think you should reevaluate your Friends ! :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Afraid thats what I would have said anyway then blamed it on my age and diabetes

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• Flag_Fen_Iron_Age_Hut.jpg
    Flag_Fen_Iron_Age_Hut.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 109

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here