Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Stevenage Official Fake Match Thread July 23 17:00

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Brian Owen tweeted saying the Albion fans there were growing disgruntled. Anyone know if any funny chants were aimed at the team towards the end of the game?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We proved last season if you get off to a flier you'll be there all season so why haven't the club made sure we're ready for the first game this time ?

We still had 5 more first team players to sign at this equivalent date last season.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I just like my FACTS Ernie.

It's from Ernie.

fax.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wanted to watch it on I player but tried many times through out the game and each time it went to the 23rd minute of 2nd half if Luton game and played from then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wanted to watch it on I player but tried many times through out the game and each time it went to the 23rd minute of 2nd half if Luton game and played from then.

Maybe they didn't take it too seriously, a bit like the Albion teams today :smile:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Let's hope so one goal in three maybe we need to sign a central defender? Come on Albion get your fingers out your arse and sort this out otherwise it is going to be a long tough season! :albion2:

Sort what out exactly? On the back of the results in three meaningless friendlies,played at training pace, you think it's going to be a long hard season.

Oh please..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here