Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday **** Official Match Thread****

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Going to be a massive chorus of boos and abuse in a few moments, fully deserved to. Absolute shambles against a team who had yet to win this season. Unbelievable

And to make it worse look who's top of the table, a team who were favourites for relegation.

Still not good enough

Happy and safe travelling back to Grimsby.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Both teams were absolutely awful. It was like watching a league two game. We should be very worried that we were no better than a poor Sheffield Wednesday team.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wednesday are awful and there for the taking.

But we somehow conceived to be much worse.

Worst albion game since before Poyet came in.

****ing terrible, crowds will soon dissapear with performances like that.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Make no mistake Wednesday are terrible, both them and Bolton looks certs for relegation even at this stage and somehow we've struggled against both.

With Ulloa out are we a relegation candidate also?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wednesday are awful and there for the taking.

But we somehow conceived to be much worse.

Worst albion game since before Poyet came in.

****ing terrible, crowds will soon dissapear with performances like that.

Just back---missed equaliser----who fecking cares--------to sum up tonights performance----:moo::shit:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Maybe we are a little bit jaded and off balance after a string of games with lots of enforced changes? It's not like we got thrashed twice in a row on the back of a disastrous run , is it?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
First up Bruno was utter shit, why put him in midfield when he is clearly not a midfielder and we have decent players in that position, very poor tactics.

Everyone else had another off game, except lua lua who everyone seems to expect to win it on his own. PIG seems to look a bit disinterested unlike previous years geeing everyone up and his distribution is rubbish considering they spend so long practicing it before kick off.

Lopez has been poor all season and heeds to sort his shit out.

Sorry but two months in we need to start picking our best 11 on form not just our best 11 sounding names.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
'twas dismal tonight, buy hey ho, move on.

We'll probably go and tonk Forest and all be left scratching our heads.

(but I doubt it)

Keep the faith, as someone once said. 10 games gone, that's all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pub review tonight said it was as nasty as match as I have ever seen in a thousands plus games. I have never seen a bad as team as Wednesday that tried to cripple their opponents. I hope they get relegated and I don't think they will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here