Brighton and Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday **** Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What rot. Ask Bolton and Wolves what having players on big wages means?

These same players went 6 games unbeaten up until 3 days ago.

The over reaction to 2 poor performances is unbelievable.

And now we have ****ing scored!!

Ask Forest, Watford, ? Not an over reaction. Just a statement of fact.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Once again sounds like we needed a bit of creativity to unlock a defensive minded team. I would be on the phone to Vicente's agent by now.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Ask Forest, Watford, ? Not an over reaction. Just a statement of fact.

Palace got to the Premier League on a very low budget. Wolves got to League 1 on a very high budget. 2 more facts for you. Money is not the be all and end all of football you know. If it is, we may as well give up.

We will compete this year. Have patience.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Following the Albion you should know by now that we never do things the easy way.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We didn't deserve anything from that game. We made relegation fodder look good tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace got to the Premier League on a very low budget. Wolves got to League 1 on a very high budget. 2 more facts for you. Money is not the be all and end all of football you know. If it is, we may as well give up.

We will compete this year. Have patience.

Palace got promoted by being given 15 penalty awards , at least 12 of them an incorrect or dubious decision by the officials.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I'd rather we equalised in the last minute than been 1-0 up and then Wednesday equalised.

Feel better about gaining a point than I would have felt about losing two points, but that's the only consolation I can think of.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Watch out for some optimism, and no I wasn't at the game tonight

We kept clean sheets against reading and QPR with players by far above our wage bill. We conceded a stupidly soft goal against Bolton and won that. We conceded another stupidly soft goal against Ipswich, played terribly and lost. We also from the sounds of it conceded another very soft goal tonight. We are not THAT BAD defensively, just are not getting the rub of the green.

Two clean sheets, then unlucky to go down 3 games in a row, and we've won 1 and drawn 1. It's really not the end of the world.

A win against Forest would sort everything RIGHT OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports