Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday **** Official Match Thread****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This sounds almost comically bad tonight. Come on lads, we must be better than this.

Sadly I think this will become the norm for a while.
It is looking more and more that last season was the peak for a while.We are completely outclassed in the spending on wages etc. Whilst I think it's good that we are following FFP , what are the penalties if we don't? Nobody else seems to bother with it.So we watch teams break the rules and build a strong squad while we "can't afford to compete"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looking on the bright side if we stay in The Championship we can look ahead to next season having a shot at sending Palace into League 1

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
#swfc is trending on Twitter - in London. They're excited.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Going to be a massive chorus of boos and abuse in a few moments, fully deserved to. Absolute shambles against a team who had yet to win this season. Unbelievable

And to make it worse look who's top of the table, a team who were favourites for relegation.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
It is looking more and more that last season was the peak for a while.We are completely outclassed in the spending on wages etc. Whilst I think it's good that we are following FFP , what are the penalties if we don't? Nobody else seems to bother with it.So we watch teams break the rules and build a strong squad while we "can't afford to compete"

But even with FFP we should be beating teams like Sheff Weds at the Amex. Sounds like a selection / tactical problem tonight rather than being outplayed by a team that cost a fortune.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get in
now can we have another

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

What rot. Ask Bolton and Wolves what having players on big wages means.

These same players went 6 games unbeaten up until 3 days ago.

The over reaction to 2 poor performances is unbelievable.

And now we have ****ing scored!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here