Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday **** Official Match Thread****

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Sounded like we were boo'd off.... Please don't sack Oscar because of the knobs in the ground TB.

Pfft, what do you take him for? On the basis of a couple of below-par performances, there's no way Garcia will leave any time soon. It'll take a lot more than that for Bloom to act.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
???
The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 47s
GG climbs above the Owlds defence to connect with a David corner - again Kirkland does well. #bhafc #WednesdayOnTuesday
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m
45+2: Powerful header by Greer, from David's corner, well saved by Kirkland at his near post. #BHAFC 0 #SWFC 1

Commentary said Ulloa :(

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
What's up with Ince? Why is Bruno replacing him? It can't be a matter of rotation when Bruno played last Saturday. I'm missing something here.

Commentary said Ulloa :(
Even the Wednesday commentary identified Greer, despite "having incomprehensible numbering on their backs". It's not just us!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
****ing shit. We cannot ****ing score yet again. In reality, we are a bottom half team this season. We have got in 2 average loanees and a couple of nobodies on perm deals. That's what you get when a ****ing office clerk making the signings for the club.

Let's just try to be a little more balanced. Things are not really that good are they?

At least we would have the best ground in league 1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
60% possession 7 attempts on goal (2 on target) 2 corners Wednesday have had 2 attempts on goal and scored.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Why we need some unqualified nobody making the club signings is beyond me. I have no doubt Garcia could do the job but what we have is a disjointed side made up of oldies and loans. We have been better with JFC, and Ince in the side. Lopez has been poor since he re-joined and we leave March out the side when he could have had more minutes to improve playing 1st team football. Instead we have chosen Conway on loan, who in my mind is very poor

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls , who will be the taxidermist to stuff the owls ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley on , Calderon off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here