Brighton and Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday **** Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Listening to Sheff W player and Lopez sounds well off pace. Giving away the ball again, needs to be dropped and given a rocket up his arse

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Because my Seagulls Player keeps cutting out but Sheff player seems to be fine. Trust me I don't like listening to people from the north!

Such a pile of crap system. Living in Leicester-you must be pretty used to the Northern drawl, no? (Remember: anywhere North of London is THE NORTH)

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
The away commentary is almost always far far more detailed. I like to picture the game, BBC sussex don't even try to describe the game. Also it's more interesting, when they praise one of our players you know it's genuine.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The away commentary is almost always far far more detailed. I like to picture the game, BBC sussex don't even try to describe the game. Also it's more interesting, when they praise one of our players you know it's genuine.

That is how it is supposed to be done , BBC Sussex is going against the grain.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Some joker working for the BBC tonight - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24246250

Who are Saltor Grau and López Moreno? And just how many Johnsons (two in the team and one on the bench) before they decide to identify them - with an initial, perhaps?

SD's name is David Lopez Moreno. Guessing Bruno's is Saltor Grau, but a bit weird to list that rather than 'Bruno'.
The Johnson situation is ridiculous.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Such a pile of crap system. Living in Leicester-you must be pretty used to the Northern drawl, no? (Remember: anywhere North of London is THE NORTH)

That's why I crave my Albion commentary every week to hear some people that talk propa!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lobs it in with his head
thats a new one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here