Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Notts County ***Official Match Thread***

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I spoke to Inigo Calderon after the game in the Sportman and i can confirm he is very upset about losing his tan since Portugal, He was however delighted about meeting me again

:lolol:

Was it him who also called Lee Hughes a "fat headed piece of bubbling gristle" :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could you explain why you feel the need to repeat the score given that you acknowledged twelve posts previously that there was a delay in your learning of this equaliser?

Just posted it because it looks good :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We could have been three or four up after twenty minutes. After that County got a bit of confidence and made it harder for us. Noone made the difference - just simply running at them and putting in a decent cross. After that we were in control.

Any news on El Abd ?

Post match text says hamstring not too bad. Knowing El Abd he'll be fit for Saturday lol

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Aaarrgggghhh where's Bring Back Brian Wade? He has started the last 5 official match threads and they were all winning ones. We're doomed now, I tell you, doomed.

that title thread is a disgrace BHA 0 Nottingham County 4

It'll be Paul Ince dancing off the Withdean pitch tonight and no Gus Poyet fist pumping action after that thread title. The unbeaten run is OVER

No 6 in a row for me then..... We better win KG or on your head be it....

KG you have truely put your head above the parapit with that title. Nailed your colours to the mast, you might say. Ran it up the flag pole to see how the wind blows. Any, repeat, ANY dropping of points this evening will be heaped upon your noodle. You will be barred from starting another offical match thread for at least 3 days. On the other hand, if we win .........

This is a f***ing shambles. You absolute twat. Kalimantan out. :angry:

:flounce:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just got back from the match. My girl was with me and has seen her first Albion win. What a season she's bagged to join the party. I was chuffed to bits when Noone came on. I told her to keep an eye on him, as he's a goal maker. First meaningful touch and he lays on the goal. Magic.

I get the feeling the team are feeling the strain after a long season but what can you say about March? We may not be walking all over teams any more but we just keep winning. It's unbelievable. 18 out of 18 for March. Stunning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here