Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Notts County ***Official Match Thread***

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Was'nt the prettiest game to watch but a valuable 3 points and at this stage of the season thats the most important thing.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
And Reading are going to get smashed too. The clackerstick TWATS.

I'm not forgetting anyone am I?

Yeah, there is a team in south London, struggling to remember the name of them though, hang on, I will get it

Yeah, thats it,

Millwall

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just back from the game... the Charlton v Southampton game. (Couldn't get a ticket to Withdean, and live just down the road from The Valley).

I must say watching 3,000 Saints fans just deflate when Wright-Phillips tapped in the equaliser was one of all time favourite football-that-isn't-Brighton moments. Listening to the Charlton fans tell the Saints fans on the train that they can't even dream about being as good as the Albion just topped it off. A marvellous evening.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
With 10 games left, 16 points guarantees promotion and 19 guarantees the title (the 19 is reduced of course if even one of those points comes from Saints at Withdean).

Time to start the countdown, surely??

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We could have been three or four up after twenty minutes. After that County got a bit of confidence and made it harder for us. Noone made the difference - just simply running at them and putting in a decent cross. After that we were in control.

Any news on El Abd ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not a great game but don't think we were ever really troubled. Got nervy towards the end but I think that was due to the crowd more than what was going on the pitch

Sep 1, 2010
I spoke to Inigo Calderon after the game in the Sportman and i can confirm he is very upset about losing his tan since Portugal, He was however delighted about meeting me again

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We looks nippy from the start and should have gone 3 nil up by about half way through the first-half. Tired quickly, and found it hard to break down the 5-4-1 of County who were hard to cluse us down. Not a great game but another 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here