Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Notts County ***Official Match Thread***

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
3 wonderful points to celebrate the purchase of my North Stand season tix. Altogether now, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton boys!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Same as Saturday, I'm happy with that. This is the business end of the season and all about results, it makes no difference how you get them and performance is not everything. Every team s scrapping for points top and bottom all the lads go do is win games and with March being played six and won six that is better than anyone could have dreamed of.

10 points clear of Huddersfield and 12 clear of Saints not being over ambitious it's nearly job done.

Only concern is El Abd lucky we have a good replacement in Elphick.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Goodbye South Coast Club, Goodbye South Coast Club, Say We are going up, we are going up, Goodbye South Coast Club
Cheerio Adkins. :bigwave:

And mirroring their fortunes on the pitch, saintsweb has more or less fallen over as it always does on a match day, even though their users are paying five quid a year each to use it. Maybe Safeway's idea of having a SCC forum has some merit? :lolol:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Just saw the goal on ssn, noone did well down the wing beat the rb, dinked a cross into the back stick, keeper missed it and calde nipped in unmarked to poke it into an open net :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
saintsweb has more or less fallen over as it always does on a match day, even though their users are paying five quid a year each to use it.
What? They pay to use a forum? That's madness.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I know it's not a mathematical certainty :bla: but I am now going to start referring to us THE CHAMPIONS ELECT

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cheerio Adkins. :bigwave:

And mirroring their fortunes on the pitch, saintsweb has more or less fallen over as it always does on a match day, even though their users are paying five quid a year each to use it. Maybe Safeway's idea of having a SCC forum has some merit? :lolol:

:thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A little ironic that a former Saints player should score the equaliser for Charlton.

And also that a never-was-a-Saints-player scored the winner for us.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
another great result.. in the past we would have blown it, good to see we have learnt to see out 1.0 wins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here