Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I thought Maksimenko improved a lot through the game, he still has a lot to learn but it's a big step up in this league for a new full back.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I find myself in Wetherby on business, I looked up Wetherby Athletic, they were playing Thirsk Falcons in a friendly, I gave it 20 minutes, it was a bit poor, and my hunger got the better of me so I went back to the hotel and had some scram. Mussels to start, then Freshly made Salmon fish cakes, sautéed spuds, nice bit of salad, in a packed restaurant, full of BT conference delegates, where I was served, promptly, with a smile by the waitress and barman, neither of whom had to ask how to work the till, or what I meant by 'a pint of Becks'. Total bill, less than £20.
Yeah! you was seen off cos you never got 'Amex' chips...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To hold an EPL giant to a draw at home bodes extremely well for the new season, roll on Saturday!!

:ascarf:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought Maksimenko improved a lot through the game, he still has a lot to learn but it's a big step up in this league for a new full back.

I agree, and I think he'll go on to be a very good player. We need to blood the youngsters to get the most from them. He played 90 minutes, so I doubt he will actually play in the game, but I would be comfortable if he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here