Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I thought top ten would be about right for this season, i reckon we'll finish 8th or 9th.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
this ,this and more of this
yet og said he would move the ball quicker than the last manager
mind i would not be him tonight

I think it's more down to the lack of quality, making wrong decisions, poor passing and choice of passing.

At the start of the game Lopez had three corners on the trott and over hit them all, this didn't bode well and Ulloa's shocker summed it up.

At least we know where to strengthen in the summer, all over the park by the looks of it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The fortunate thing for us is that few of the clubs around us want it either.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The question must also be asked why Oscar has not been backed by those responsible for finding and signing talent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought top ten would be about right for this season, i reckon we'll finish 8th or 9th.

Only 9 points ahead of Leeds , the way we're playing we could finish below them now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The question must also be asked why Oscar has not been backed by those responsible for finding and signing talent.

We have to guarantee the financial losses fall with the FFP guidelines this season , you cannot sign players if the budget doesn't allow it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
There's a lot of luck involved.... 1/3 of a team's performance. That's 12-15 games a year.

Most years those will split 50-50 harm/help, of course, but at the extremes, a good team may finish 16-20 points off where they 'should' be...and a bad team can finish six, seven places higher than their talent would indicate.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think we've been this crap since Slade was in charge and he was a dead man walking.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All those corners and not one decent one. The worst penalty I can remember and not a single decent display from anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here