Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
on the plus side, we dont have to worry about promotion anymore. at least we know where we stand :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Guess we are not going up this season. :(

I'd normally point to the fact that results are going our way and that we're still in the mix. However, we can't buy a goal and appear to have lost the plot in defence, so I'm inclined to agree that it's going to whimper out over the next 8 days.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
0-0 at HT. Check.
Scoring chances created. Check.
Limit opposition to a couple of chances. Check.
Opposition take said chances. Check
We don't. Check.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Almost 3 same move

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
0-2. No thank you and goodnight.

Boos ringing out.

I can understand the booing. I really can but you have to ask yourself it actually helps anybody? Just looking at the body language of some of our team today suggests the belief is shot to pieces. I don't see booing helping. Also not the best way to keep hold of those players you want to stay in the summer is it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
strange how my glass has changed from half full to half empty

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
on the plus side, we dont have to worry about promotion anymore. at least we know where we stand :)

We can fight it out with Bournemouth to see who is the south coast top dog

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Same old story - lots of possession, pretty build up play, key player gets injured, loads of wasted chances (including a terrible penalty attempt) but two very simple goals gifted to 'Boro.

3 defeats in a week is not play off form and becoming dangerously close to mid-table mediocrity. Show some grit Albion, don't let the hard work earlier this season just fizzle out.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The only good thing that can come out of this is that it's now blindly obvious this squad isn't good enough to challenge for anything. Meaning hopefully a lot of changes are made over the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here