Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The Middlesbrough striker Kei Kamara tweeted this:

@keikamara: In Brighton & time for bed. Can't wait to see this stadium tomorrow, I have heard so much bout it & trust me I have played in the BEST 😉✌️

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
win for Albion 3-1

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Can someone please help me out. This is the first time we've driven to a game. We get into Brighton about 1.20, any ideas where we should park: somewhere in Brighton/lewes/park&ride?

No point trying to park near the ground tho?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can someone please help me out. This is the first time we've driven to a game. We get into Brighton about 1.20, any ideas where we should park: somewhere in Brighton/lewes/park&ride?

The no parking zone starts at the edge of moulsecoombe/higher bevendean where the avenue turns on to hillside, so you're not likely to get much closer. I don't know if permits are required to park in wild park, but there have been travellers there recently (I don't remember if they are still there) which would limit space, and maybe put some people off parking there. There's park and ride in the university car parks at Mithras house and the Cockcroft building, but those park and ride buses get stuck in the regular traffic as they don't generally go through the university like the 23 and 25 does (I think you can park in the park and ride spot and get a 23 or 25, or you park further into brighton and get my one of them. You can get the 28 or 29 but like the p&r buses they don't go through the university). You can park at the race course, and that bus goes over Falmer road. I think you still have time to phone the club shop and book parking at the bridge car park (the old Falmer school grounds) or the university, but that's somewhere in the region of £15, I think.

I don't know what it's like coming in from Lewes.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Are you coming down the A23? If so the Mill Road P&R should still have a few spaces left; it tends to be full from about 1-30.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thanks to you both. Yeah, will be on the a23. Will there be any way of knowing if the p+r is full in advance? How much is it?

Sometimes they (officialBHAFC) tweet when it is full. The park and rides are all covered with your match ticket.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Barnes starting for Burnley against Leiceseter in the 12.15 kick off. Leicester haven't lost in the league since we beat them at the Amex on December the 7th, featuring a double from Ashley. SPOOKY!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Win every home game and it is less than 50/50 we should go up. Some are playing for their contracts for next season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good luck Albion! I will have no access to internet and only have a thick phone. Last time this happened was on holiday in Sicily for the QPR 2-0 win. Hope it's the same again???

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Good luck Albion! I will have no access to internet and only have a thick phone. Last time this happened was on holiday in Sicily for the QPR 2-0 win. Hope it's the same again???

michael-douglas-wall-street.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here