Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Leyton Orient ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Must record Football League Show later

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
With the Albion starting the new year top of the tree can the Albion start 2011 with a much needed 3 points. We have already boosted the squad with Noone although he cannot play today. How will we line up without Calde?

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS

Oh first official match thread of the year, how very sensible of me

Can i nominate you as official thread starter for 2011
Oh first official match thread of the year, how very sensible of me[/QUOTE]

Sep 1, 2010
The last two games will have changed our confidence as a team no end. Could be a big turning point after our blip. A poor Orient side but the difference is that we have taken our chances today. Brilliant stuff.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Keep going at it lads, these goals will be precious in the final table.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
This is how champions do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As much as id love to beat Pompey, the league is everything this year. Can we just give them the game?...Cant belive i just put that, but its the way I feel. Sure it wont be the case next Saturday.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This is how champions do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As much as id love to beat Pompey, the league is everything this year. Can we just give them the game?...Cant belive i just put that, but its the way I feel. Sure it wont be the case next Saturday.

Even though I will be there and on the day want to win, just now I would rather we didnt turn up and just carried on to win the league

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
From Chris Bevan on BBC Live Football

1426: Is it too late to get Glenn Murray included in the New Year's Honours list? The Brighton hot-shot has earned the first Football League hat-trick of 2011 as he makes it Brighton 4-0 Leyton Orient.
:ascarf:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I might listen to the Millwall V Palace commentary when we've finished here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports