Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yeah, we're the only top ten side to win this weekend. Looks good :thumbsup:

Looks extremely good! We're not concerned about the top 10. We're concerned about the top 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a vintage performance, but we still beat the third placed team. You won't make the play-offs.

Not even going to bother arguing with you. If you don't think Palace are a top 6 side then you know nothing about football.

We're more likely to finish second than to finish seventh.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
When Gordon comes back, do we change the team? Upson seems to have settled in quickly, Adam's an immovable fixture as far as I'm concerned - what a pleasant dilemma to be in.

From watching it on TV, the back four today looked fantastic. Two years ago we were about to beat Hartlepool at home in front of 7,000 people. And the Stand or Fall banner looks great.

Aaahhh, marvellous.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks extremely good! We're not concerned about the top 10. We're concerned about the top 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even going to bother arguing with you. If you don't think Palace are a top 6 side then you know nothing about football.

Your team couldn't win an argument in an empty room at the moment. Zaha is finished and Dobbie is crap.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your team couldn't win an argument in an empty room at the moment. Zaha is finished and Dobbie is crap.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We've been playing with a second-string side due to injuries recently. They're almost all back (or will be in the next week or two) which will give us a massive boost. We absolutely dominated Watford and how we didn't win I'll never know.

I think you're delusional because you're 7 points behind us, you still have to play Palace, Cardiff etc. and your team simply isn't very good. I watched you play tonight and you were extremely poor. You have no threat up front whatsoever.

And yet we've won three of our last six games and lost only one, so I'll take our 'extremely poor' (in your deluded opinion) thanks very much and you can keep your world beating squad.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

And their defence is terrible...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dobbie :lolol: Have that one on us Palace. How much are you going to offer us in July, or you could just pay up now before he gets completely found out and we end up with nothing.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Thought you played some lovely stuff tonight. Defence was superb, midfield organised and passed it well but the front men/man let you down. Quite enjoyed watching the game on the box. Nice one.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Thought you played some lovely stuff tonight. Defence was superb, midfield organised and passed it well but the front men/man let you down. Quite enjoyed watching the game on the box. Nice one.

Pleased with how your season back in the BPL has gone?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We've been playing with a second-string side due to injuries recently.

Absolute crap. You've had a few out but not second string by any stretch. Besides, i thought you had some strength in depth and a world class squad?

Keep getting the excuses in :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here