Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
HT 0-0, most of the possession, not much in the way of shots on target.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm on a live stream too but I still thought there'd be more people on here. First home game I've missed all season so in fairness I don't know what it's normally like on here for home match days

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Hull seem very boring. We lack pace. CMS playing well but his touch is letting him down. Buckley on for Lopez ?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Gus hamstringing the team again, 2 strikers yay great, shame we got no wide players and rely on Bruno floating easily defended crosses in the majority of the time.

Our best hope is that Hull tire earlier than we do as they are defending and closing down well at the moment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well that half was a bit dull. All playing fine but Hull very organised in defence. Ulloa doing plenty of hold up play and has got ok the end of a couple of crosses.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ulloa is getting on the end of crosses, but they've not been crosses he can realistically score from.

Bit of width in Lua Lua/Vicente/Buckley in the last half hour please. Draws are no good.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Buckley will come on for Spanish Dave on 60 ish minutes, bit more pace.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Would like to see KLL or Buckley early in the 2nd half. Need width and pace; Ulloa is doing well, good movement and some nice touches, and winning headers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here