Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Hull city ****official match thread****

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012
CMS looks too desperate to score. He chases like a lion but when he gets the ball he seems to be scuffing every shot.

His work ethic is second to none, a lot like Tevez in that respect. Goal scoring and finishing has to be questioned though. Never looks relaxed on the ball.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
great shot by Lopez saved then CMS steps in when he probably shouldn't have.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Very quiet on here today. Is everyone else actually at the game? Surely there are more exiles than this

- - - Updated - - -

Very quiet on here today. Is everyone else actually at the game? Surely there are more exiles than this

watching sky I suspect

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Some of us are just lurking. With no access to Sky or anything similar, I have no idea what's going on apart from what I'm reading on here*.

*In other words, since there's nothing to read on here, I have no idea what's going on...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Atmosphere sounds as flat as week-old Coke.

Funny that, I thought it sounded alright.

Just looks like we lack a bit of pace out there, Buckley or Lua Lua (i've not seen the bench so please correct me if they arent included).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Moving the ball around nicely and creating the cross from Bruno for Ulloa. Header on target but fairly weak and straight at the keeper.

I just wish we could attack with more pace. So often we seem to be facing about eight people in defence by the time we decide to make an attempt on goal. Think of how fast Palace have been breaking all season.

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012

Just looks like we lack a bit of pace out there, Buckley or Lua Lua (i've not seen the bench so please correct me if they arent included).

Both on the bench and Vicente. I think Gus is right not starting the Lua Lua on this one, he lacks the patients and control that we need in this kind of home game. Sure we will see him make an appearance later on though.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Funny time for a Satuday game. For the usual K.O. here on the east coast of the US, it's a late-breakfast thing.
I'm snowbound, though... no chores today.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Crowd noise varies significantly by what stream you watch

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Two teams playing to not-lose. Charming. I hope the crowd have brought their Kindles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here