Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
god they really are crap
how come every other club gets player working and ours can't

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hoping that Hull's good away record works for us. With any luck they won't be doing any of this parking the bus business and we might get some room to move.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Interesting Albion team selection. It's good to see us play two up front and I'm looking forward to seeing more of CMS and Ulloa toegther. There was a hint of something special last week. However the absence of an out and winger from the start is unfortunate as Hull looked so vulnerable to pace at their place. A good chance for Orlandi to deliver the killer passes and crosses.

I know that Lopez and Orlandi are in the team to provide a bit of flair show but I hope they also show a bit more stomach for getting and keeping possesion in midfield when required than they did last week when they rather bottled it. Especially now Hull play with wide players who like to bomb on, even away from home.

I'm still going for a 2-1 win.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
crawley game over for about 30 mins yet can still slip in the result

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Quinn kicks the ball against Poyet and just for a moment......but no, nothing :D

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012
Orlandi's lucky not to be getting a yellow for that dive! Albion 70% Possession so far looking decent.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
poor free kick (just as well really, as it was never a FK in the first place :D)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
CMS looks too desperate to score. He chases like a lion but when he gets the ball he seems to be scuffing every shot.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
CMS looks too desperate to score. He chases like a lion but when he gets the ball he seems to be scuffing every shot.

the next one will go it trust me

he says hopefully

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here