[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Damn. See you all in August.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FT 0-2. Didn't seem to be able to respond to the first goal with anything too convincing but still a successful season and hopefully next season we will still have as much of the current first team as possible. Good night all, I'm off to get drunk :thumbsup:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
My Facebook status update...

"Being beaten in the playoffs hurts. Being beaten in the playoffs by your rivals needs new words. Fair play to Palace, who have been far better at the business of putting the ball in the net all season. At least the better side won and it didn't g down to penalties or dodgy decisions.

Right now I could curl up in a ball and die but when all is said and done it has been a great season. I'm proud of the team and how far it has come in a few short years. And so to next season."

It's all there. Lack of goals has been our undoing this season but it is still a work in progress. I love this club, I'm still proud of them and I will be back for more. You all will too. Thanks to the team and to all of you out there that make smile day in day out.

Right. Beer.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
2nd half no show as has happened a few times this season, oh well let's hope for automatic promotion if 14 of the uncontracted players are still here.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If we can't beat this poor Palace team then we don't deserve our play off final.

Tonight they have outplayed and out thought us. Which really pisses me off. Having flown back specially in 2011 and seen the 1-3 this is more pain.

oleoleolevicente

Jan 16, 2013
I don't know but i feel like the team let us all down today. When we went a goal down you couldn't even tell that they wanted it. There was no passion at all.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Terrible end to a brilliant season. I feel sick but I'm still proud that we've come this far. Congratulations to palace - they deserved it unfortunately..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports